Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APSC Level Review form

4 posters

Go down

APSC Level Review form Empty Re: APSC Level Review form

Post by Iceman Thu 01 Aug 2019, 16:11

johnny211 wrote:derngt - I did 24, yes dec for a few yrs now. Since the new APSC policy has removed the yrs in clause, I thought I’d give it another shot with new evidence. VVV
so johhny, you submitted april 1?
i put in a new APSC claim on april 1, not a level review.
it is still sitting at step 1 in myvac
as far as i know, it has not even been looked at yet

Iceman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2016-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 01 Aug 2019, 13:56

derngt - I did 24, yes dec for a few yrs now. Since the new APSC policy has removed the yrs in clause, I thought I’d give it another shot with new evidence. VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by derngt Thu 01 Aug 2019, 12:01

johnny211 wrote:The fol story may help someone on here in regards to asking for a review of their APSC Level.
Prior to Apr 1, I went to my District Office and ask how I put in for a review of my level. I was told
To put in a Dept Review. On 1 Apr I filled out the Dep Review on My Vac Account, And took additional
Evidence to my DO, to attach to it.
  Today in the mail I receive a DVA envelope contains a form callled
Request for APSC Grade Reassessment. No letter attached to it. So I call and ask why I received this.
There answer after 4 mths of waiting on my review, they said I put in the wrong form. WT- was my reaction.
So due to bad advise fm my DO, or DVA created a new form, I got screwed out of mths of waiting for
Nothing. I said can’t you just send an email, and use the one I submitted. And that was a No..Now to start the process again...
Johnnys Rant for today.. Twisted Evil Johnny Out,,VVV...

How many years did you serve and are you DEC

derngt
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Wed 31 Jul 2019, 20:03

johnny211 wrote:The fol story may help someone on here in regards to asking for a review of their APSC Level.
Prior to Apr 1, I went to my District Office and ask how I put in for a review of my level. I was told
To put in a Dept Review. On 1 Apr I filled out the Dep Review on My Vac Account, And took additional
Request for APSC Grade Reassessment. No letter attached to it. So I call and ask why I received this.
There answer after 4 mths of waiting on my review, they said I put in the wrong form. WT- was my reaction.
So due to bad advise fm my DO, or DVA created a new form, I got screwed out of mths of waiting for
Nothing. I said can’t you just send an email, and use the one I submitted. And that was a No..Now to start the process again...
I swear there must be a department with VAC whose sole purpose is to find ways to swindle veterans
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

APSC Level Review form Empty APSC Level Review form

Post by johnny211 Wed 31 Jul 2019, 19:45

The fol story may help someone on here in regards to asking for a review of their APSC Level.
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum