Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAC Office Opening

2 posters

Go down

VAC Office Opening Empty Re: VAC Office Opening

Post by johnny211 Wed 09 Sep 2020, 14:44

Bigbrook - Living in PEI, I know several Vac employee friends. I’ve asked them myself. Basically as of now, there has been no talk of a rtn date. Which like you say seems odd, when provincial employees, schools, and the rest of Canada is back at work. I’m perplexed on why there still home. But I think one reason I heard, is that the Fed gov has a stronger union, that is balking at the rtn idea..VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

VAC Office Opening Empty VAC Office Opening

Post by Bigbrook Wed 09 Sep 2020, 09:04

Does anyone have any idea when VAC staff will be returning to their offices? As far as I know, the majority are still working from home. However, if it is okay for students, teachers and staff to go back to school then why not federal office workers. Say what you want but the efficiency of VAC is far less since the staff has been at home rather than in the office. I have 2 claims that are 3 times over the wait time average and both are straight forward and in my view uncomplicated applications.

Bigbrook
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down