Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wait time after favorable decision from VRAB

2 posters

Go down

wait time after favorable decision from VRAB Empty Re: wait time after favorable decision from VRAB

Post by EZRider Fri 15 Jan 2021, 12:25

daverobitaille@rogers.com wrote:I just got a favorable appeal with VRAB on December 08, 2020. They have sent the file to VAC for processing. I was awarded five/fifth entitlement.  Of course this does not tell me what the compensation will be but I am more interested on how long it will take VAC to make a decision on the % of disability? Any of you waited long after a favorable decision from VRAB? The VRAB decision was only 4 weeks. Thanks

I received an interim assessment from an appeal Sep 01, still waiting on VAC to either request more info or make a final decision.

The wheel turns slow.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

wait time after favorable decision from VRAB Empty wait time after favorable decision from VRAB

Post by daverobitaille@rogers.com Thu 14 Jan 2021, 14:41

I just got a favorable appeal with VRAB on December 08, 2020. They have sent the file to VAC for processing. I was awarded five/fifth entitlement.  Of course this does not tell me what the compensation will be but I am more interested on how long it will take VAC to make a decision on the % of disability? Any of you waited long after a favorable decision from VRAB? The VRAB decision was only 4 weeks. Thanks

daverobitaille@rogers.com
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2018-08-01

Back to top Go down