Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gov Gen Payette

Go down

Gov Gen Payette Empty Gov Gen Payette

Post by Kramer Tue 30 Mar 2021, 11:40

Wow!!! This just blows my mind! I cannot believe believe how much this person gets (can't say earns.....she does next to nothing but hand out awards earned by those worthy) while in the position and after leaving.....but us veterans are asking for more than Trudeau can afford....lmao ....what a bad joke....Just think of all the politicians receiving huge pensions for minimal work (along with their predecessors/successors) ......every homeless vet who did more for their country than the waste of skin politicians that sit on the Hill, would be able to have a roof over their head and warm bed.....but that's what we get for not having a Sacred Obligation Evil or Very Mad

"Former governor general Julie Payette is eligible to receive a nearly $150,000 annual pension plus a lifetime expense program of up to $206,000 per year, despite resigning in the wake of a damning workplace review." Photo by Adrian Wyld/The Canadian Press/File

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/senator-moves-to-have-governors-general-cut-off-from-pension-and-benefits-if-they-resign-before-end-of-term

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum