Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoppers Drug Mart Cancelling Companies

2 posters

Go down

Shoppers Drug Mart Cancelling Companies Empty Re: Shoppers Drug Mart Cancelling Companies

Post by Teentitan Tue 04 May 2021, 10:49

Aurora Cannabis carries a rather large inventory of oils, flower, resin and they carry Avidekel. They also have 1:20 by CanniMed and it's just as good (maybe better) then Avidekel.
Give it a look before you get the new prescription.

Aurora also has delivery options of Canada Post or Purolator. Purolator charges $20 but I found out that Canada Post is one of the owners of Purolator so I have no problem having my order delivered to my door because around here Canada Post has suspended their home delivery.

I know not as great as 10,000 Optimum points but ya' can't beat the convenience of home delivery. LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Shoppers Drug Mart Cancelling Companies Empty Shoppers Drug Mart Cancelling Companies

Post by Retired021 Tue 04 May 2021, 10:24

I swithched from MedReleaf to Shoppers a while back. I have been haveing a hard time finding Avidekel that they stocked after waiting for over a month I just found out by asking them when it would return to stock.

They sent back a reply we no longer carry their product.

Very inconsiedrate of the them. Now I have to go and get my prescription changed again.

By the way tehy did send 10,000 points each month

Retired021
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2019-08-26

Back to top Go down