Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Minister of VAC to be questioned by parliamentarians tomorrow

3 posters

Go down

New Minister of VAC to be questioned by parliamentarians tomorrow  Empty Re: New Minister of VAC to be questioned by parliamentarians tomorrow

Post by Kramer Thu 19 Oct 2023, 19:01

Unknown Soldier wrote:Tune in to Acting Committee on Veterans Affairs,  to listen to her method of operation

Thank you Unknown Soldier.

For those interested ....here is the link: https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/ACVA

There are some other meetings noted on this page....pick and choose.

I started watching it.....some runaround/evasive talk going on.....typical. But they were discussing remembering veterans.....monuments etc.

Perhaps it is just me....but why is it the list of MVA's love this stuff. Perhaps mostly for optics and because it is far cheaper to have a monument erected than it is to spend money looking after veterans. I don't care about monuments at all. I am sure there are some that do, but to me it is hypocrisy at its finest. A monument doesn't help the homeless or the mentally/physically injured or those who are unable to work. How many times to these people need to be told this! Sure ...lest we forget.......they sure as heck remember how to reject and deny claims...how about remembering to request all the info on a veteran not just the limited info you need to turn us down.
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

New Minister of VAC to be questioned by parliamentarians tomorrow  Empty Re: New Minister of VAC to be questioned by parliamentarians tomorrow

Post by TrueNorth30 Thu 19 Oct 2023, 17:02

Thank you! Should be interesting! Appreciate the heads up.

TrueNorth30
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-11-03

Back to top Go down

New Minister of VAC to be questioned by parliamentarians tomorrow  Empty New Minister of VAC to be questioned by parliamentarians tomorrow

Post by Unknown Soldier Wed 18 Oct 2023, 22:28

Tune in to Acting Committee on Veterans Affairs,  to listen to her method of operation
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2019-05-15

TrueNorth30 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down