Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damages for the Sisip lawsuit

Go down

Damages for the Sisip lawsuit Empty Re: Damages for the Sisip lawsuit

Post by pteadams2002 Sun 02 Sep 2012, 20:18

Again, I agree with everything you are saying. I've walked the same fine line.
I believe we should show Dennis in some way how much it means to us that he stood out in front for us all. A really big thank-you from us all.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Sep 2012, 16:41

THanks, pteadams2002, I have had 8 plus years of thinking daily about this topic. My only release was talking to all the great guys on this site and even if we dont always agree, we have all been throu the pain and suffering of this horriable, unjust action, layed upon us by the federal governments of all parties(liberal and Con). To know that we are almost at the finish line is a great feeling, I just want this over so we can get back to our lives and live it the best and most fullfilling way possible. Am i angry at the federal government, you betcha, i hope with this behind us i can lose that hate and enjoy life. So many of us have lived without income replacement or with it greatly reduced and because we were military we hate it but followed it because that was what we were trained to think like and do. All those years of payments wiped away and everyday knowing how wrong it was. All those years of struggling financially just to provide for a family knowing if the government had just done what was legal would have taken that struggle away and we could have consentraited on our disabilities. The dignity those payments would have given, maybe without the stress of worrying about money maybe i would have been healther,maybe my family wouldnt have broken up, there is so many maybes. I am just thankfully that Dennis stood up and launched this, because we very well might be back at square one if he didnt. So thank you, Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Sun 02 Sep 2012, 16:13

Navrat you are the best. I love your posts! You put into words and express how I and i'm sure other vets, truly feel. Tks
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 12:13

NAVRAT , ican't figure out how to e-mail you , so i'll put it out there please send me an e-mail to make contact with you to .............. mastersniper @ xplornet.ca ............. so i can call you via cell .

Back to top Go down

Damages for the Sisip lawsuit Empty Damages for the Sisip lawsuit

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 12:04

I have one thing to say regarding damages for this lawsuit. ASK yourself this(government lawyers). What if some one said to you(in my case) that you quafiflyed for sisip ltd but you cant receive it because we are going to clawback all your funds(ZERO SUM)That your VAC is not income, but will be deducted anyway. That you will be denied income replacement and have to depend on your VAC pension to live and support your family. That you are called greedy by the government for even thinking that you are entitled to income replacement. That if the PM before he actually became PM had military service and was injuried and needed income replacment his insurance plan would not have deducted his VAC if he received it. How about the case of one Maher Arher(spelling sorry) who received a settlement from the government for 10 million dollars for being tortured by syrian intelligence just because the government made a mistake? Well there is alot of Veterans who in no other terms were tortured by this policy and this government did it and enforced it. They actually fought it in court. So how many Veterans have lost everything because they had know income relacement, houses , cars and most importantily family. How many have begged for VACs hand outs and have been denied all the way. How many have taken their lives because of the hopeless feeling. YOU , the government of Canada, have been found guillty by a court of law. Damages is a give in. If you want and think you can have our respect back then do the right thing award damages that are consitant with what us, the disabled veterans have been throu. Its been eight years for me what do you really think eight years of your life is worth, really.
navrat out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum