Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology from Dennis Manuge to Sean Bruyea

2 posters

Go down

Apology from Dennis Manuge to Sean Bruyea Empty Re: Apology from Dennis Manuge to Sean Bruyea

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 21:41

Not to worry Pigeons.
Dennis is very present writing on these threads.
Hi Dennis.

Back to top Go down

Apology from Dennis Manuge to Sean Bruyea Empty Re: Apology from Dennis Manuge to Sean Bruyea

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 18:01

>dennismanuge< Please come back and post again. You have been an excellent pathfinder from day one of this legal battle. Hopefully your gag order can be revoked and you exchange ideas/facts/theories with the rest of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 17:10

recon 31----nothin nasty was said by hawkeye or me here----your tone sounds like you need to cool off---we all give mr manuge a pass so lets not repeat his angry tone & let people have some healin from all we have been forced to take----that is a healin circle which my ex taught me all bout---it allows us to speak without someone tellin us to shut up---both hawkeye & me wrote we are happy to sail forward on this one & i thank god there aint no more tellin people to shut up----until i read your email

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:48

A REPLY TO PBAUMER & HAWKEYE ,

Dennis Manuge is not on trial here , & you two are certainly not judge , jury , & or executioner or you both would not be here on VVI posting your comments , HE MAN'ED UP , SO BACK OFF

The two of you have no idea exactly what went down with his sister , it was absolutely horrible , he knows the mistakes he has made , & has now moved on as you both should , so pull your reigns back & cool off .

TeenTitan ( Forum Master ) said it , now back off .......................

For Country
Recon 031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:48

I should know more than anyone how Dennis can take his anger out on people. But I believe In giving people a chance. Dennis I grant you a pass, no worries , lets get this case over and move on with our lives. FORGET ABOUT IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:31

I was just getting concerned that the replies thus far had been off balance.
This off balance was hard to miss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:21

hats off to ya hawkeye--a million thanks for standin up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:01

Dennis I say well done for all your work on our behalf. Pigeons is so right " i'd be at the abbie lane on a liquid valium drip if I had to walk in his boots"!

Dennis let me add that the facts are that you have had a history of bullying people that predates your unfortunate recent family circumstances. PBeaumer is right.This is no secret for anyone. Smarten up Dennis. Stop the adolescent behaviour and get on with the show. We all look to you to continue to watch our back in a respectable way. Stay chilled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:49

yes it was big of mr manuge to apolagize and i think we are all sory for losing his sister--- but lets be honest here--hes been attackin and bullying and insutling people includin our bunch who just wanted answers to questions way before his sister death-- and the apology shows it werent just one angry email--he sent out a bunch on bruyer ---- in my books thats just mean

the silver lining in all this of what shouldnt of hapened --now we finally are gettin a bit more answers from the legal beagles--but the mushrooms sill need lots more light------- and there aint any more attacks from mr manuge thank god---------------thank you veteranvoice and I salute the bunch of you for standin up for our rights like navrat-bigrex-pigeons-mastersniper and the rest of you throwing back what we have been shovled----BZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:08

snrnavcom I think a lot of people would like to do the same, would it be good idea to send any and all thank you's to Dennis in care of Mcinnes Cooper?

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:54

Dennis, you have done more than anyone could of asked of you for so many of us that are no longer able to take up the fight. Once this is over I would like your address to send you a thank you....

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:51

Dennis pigeons@12o'clock and Recon031 have said most of it and all that is left is that when this is over not every one will be happy, but we will all owe YOU a lot of thanks for you efforts in bringing this great injustice to the light of day, good luck and all the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:12

Hey Dennis ,

I'm Honoured not only to see this letter of apology , but to have also Served beside you @ 3RCR / AIRBOURNE , for a nomber of years , to know you as a Soldier & a human being with a lot of Heart , i thought only Soldiers such as myself wore it on their sleeves, you've done the right thing Dennis .

Now Dennis , Let's get this show on the road ...................................

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:00

Thumbs up to Dennis Manuge, i'd be at the abbie lane on a liquid valium drip if I had to walk in his boots. Seriously, just following the minor details of this case is stressful; being a representative plaintiff must have been/is still being a living hell. Best of luck.

Back to top Go down

Apology from Dennis Manuge to Sean Bruyea Empty Apology from Dennis Manuge to Sean Bruyea

Post by Teentitan Tue 04 Sep 2012, 18:50

Dennis Manuge - Public Apology and Retraction re: Sean Bruyea
Dennis Manuge September 4, 2012

On August 22nd and 23rd, 2012 I sent tow e-mails to the Veterans community, posted another on Facebook and sent two emails to tow media contacts concerning Sean Bruyea. In those emails I referred to certain conduct on the par of Sean Bruyea that I now know to be untrue.

I retract the statements I made in the emails.

In addition, the emails questioned Sean's commitment to veterans generally. For this and the harm done to him and his family I apologize. Sean and I have worked together on a number of occasions in furthering the rights of disabled veterans and advocating for the benefits they so very much deserve. Sean is a veteran's advocate who is committed to the good fight. Again, I apologize for calling his commitment into question.

As you can imagine, I have been under incredible pressure over a number of years as the representative plaintiff in the SISIP class action. This stress was recently compounded by the death of my sister in August. I have only ever tried to do the best I can for those disabled veterans unable to take on this fight. If in doing so I have said things in the heat of the moment that have caused concern or hurt feelings, I sincerely apologize to you my brother and sisters in arms. I will continue to work faithfully on your behalf.

DENNIS MANUGE

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down