Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant

Go down

Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant Empty Re: Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:38

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 20:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant Empty Re: Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:32

Is it not ours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:29

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 20:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:24

Approximately 141,042 serving, former CF members and their spouses/partners were insured under our various term life insurance plans. Over $38.5M in life insurance benefits were paid to beneficiaries and the SISIP FS insurance coverage in force was $27.8B.
(From SISIP Web site)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:20

Yes I hear ya, well at least a monthly payment and maybe retro next year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:13

That was the impression, that was given to me. Sort of like those who got theirs in May, the money was just there. So sick of the anxiety

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:11

I wonder if you qualify do they just send you a cheque

Back to top Go down

Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant Empty Employment Income

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:08

No, the lady said I was a zero sum claimant once given (OCT 9) direction they would make contact to verify all existing information. The impression I had was if you are a zero-sum claimant, regardless of income ( I had two months of employment) or not , you would be receiving something, to hold you over until things are settled out in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:04

Did they say they will be sending out notices in the mail

Back to top Go down

Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant Empty Income while on claim as ZERO SUM Claimant

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 20:56

Off the phone earlier with SISIP. Even if you had a little income, such as in my case; I am still considered a zero-sum claimant and can expect positive news after the 9th of OCT. Amen, re-instatement!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down