Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid

3 posters

Go down

does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid Empty Re: does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid

Post by bigrex Sat 13 Oct 2012, 23:32

Yes, I remember now. it's been almost 5 years since my SISIP expired, but I remeber always getting the cheque at least a week before my others, and it wasn't post dated, so it was cash-able right away. I hate post dated cheques. There is nothing worse than having no money in the bank and a cheque sitting there for 3-4 days and not being able to cash it. As much as I hate that, I still don't trust direct deposit, I got burned in the past when they sent the money to the wrong account and then kept saying they paid me when I asked where my money was.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid Empty Re: does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid

Post by liverlover Sat 13 Oct 2012, 22:52

Correction to the above: if its on a WEEKDAY either the next day or 2 days after, if on a weekend - the Mon or Tues following.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!!!

liverlover
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by liverlover Sat 13 Oct 2012, 22:45

This is info that I received from SISIP when I first started to receive it. Copied from the letter that I received:
the following are the dates your monthly Liong Term Disability benefit cheques will be produced in the Maritime Life System: Jan 20, Feb 17, March 20 Apr 19, May 20, Jun 19, Jul 20, Aug 20, Sept 19, Oct 20 ,Nov 19, Dec - to be determined.
Via Mail - If you receive your check via mail, it will be mailed the following business day.
Direct Deposti - if you receive your benefit via direct deposit, it shoould appear in your account within 3-5 business day from the date the cheque is produced.
My experience is that it is NORMALLY ( for direct deposit) : if its on a weekend either the next day or 2 days after, if on a weekend - the Mon or Tues following.

liverlover
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 13 Oct 2012, 20:18

Well that would correspond with the announcement they would start on the 22nd, instead of the 1st of October or November.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 20:12

Thanks , that's what I want to hear, haha

Back to top Go down

does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid Empty WEEK EARLIER[HOPE IT DOESN'T CHANGE]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 20:03

No, I have honestly gotten mine on the 23rd of the month. Way earlier then DVA. Maybe not your first cheque , so don't get to excited..lol Once they start to regularly pay you, it's early. Always nice to get it well before DVA Congrats, enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 19:57

Is it a different day or like vac 2 nd last business day of month. Always on the same date I mean, haha

Back to top Go down

does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid Empty Sisip pay much earlier then DVA monthly direct deposit

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 19:54

Smile Hi Navrat, Sisip usually has your money in the bank, one week before the end of the month. This has been my own experience after 9 years of drawing a small cheque..hope it doesn't change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 16:39

Thanks ,Teen, end of month like Vac

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 13 Oct 2012, 16:37

Paid monthly
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid Empty does anyone know how sisip ltd Is paid

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 16:07

Hello,all, does anyone know how sisip ltd is paid, is it monthly or split twice a month as in the service . I have talked to sisip many times but never asked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down