Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court meeting today 22 oct

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Court meeting today 22 oct  Empty Re: Court meeting today 22 oct

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 16:43

Dennis if I was pissed off I would do something about it. Keeping one's lips shut is very hard. I gooffed up in that maner and I costed me deerly. The main reasson is that news goes fast and the arab phone systum usually distort's the message, so that when it comes back to you, you can not reccongnize it. That is the advantage and disadvantage of being the one with the info. It's like finding the secret of the caramilk and being the last man on earth. As for the 380 or so, I feel sorry for them, but being stupid is not a desies, it's just a stait of mind. One day they will wake up whit one hell of a head ack. That's OK they sell asperin for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 16:37

Thanks gents, but the real work was done ny our legal team who I have supposedly sold out the entire class to, according to acermonkey man....
If you guys/gals could see the smile right now.....what a day, did i mention that

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Wed 24 Oct 2012, 16:14

I echo SNRNAVCOM's comment, Well done Dennis and the Team!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Wed 24 Oct 2012, 16:11

Dennis, thank you for all your hard work and going to bat for those of us that are no longer able. Not sure why some of the people on here think they did anything, when it was you and the legal team that took the weight of this battle. Yes all of us are affected by this. But being a broken vet I am truly greatful for what you have done, and not just for myself.... My family, and my fellow vets....

Cheers

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:59

dennis great thanks and thanks for all your work.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:57

what i enjoy the most is how everyone thinks you are upset but you are actually laughing your ass off at how ridiculously stupid some people are, that even the most basic concepts, not even legal ones go way over their heads, and even better, there is only 380 people registered to use this means but only a small percentage are actively using, sooooooooooooo h mmmmmmmmmmm 7200 class members, another 2000 elb clawback sufferers and we were kind enough to bend over back wards for the few decent souls on here, only to see people true colors shine so bright.....these people were idiots before being disabled and they have only gotten worse....so out of 9200 people we positively changed their lives for you have 10% of 380 or so people that Peter was willing to communicate with and the sad thing is nothing would be good enough for them. I hope the rot in their own misery. I can't wait til january and i can say what I really feel.....what a day brothers and sisters what a day, best ever I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:47

About the trolls,they where talking about my being a troll that's OK that's exactly what I play during mid-evil games I play. It's great you play any carrecter you want any way you want. Takes your mind of the world and it's all outside in the woods. Since I have discoved this past time whit my son, will have fond a pation that let's us play together, something I had forgothen to dom in the past years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:43

yes propat still ion track to see it in Dec

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:41

Wow, very good news, boy if things go as they should I will certenly have a happy new year. I own you one buddy. Stand talk and live long, prosfer and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:38

dennis great and are we stoll on shedual to see the deal in december.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 15:24

wow, it is awesome, cant wait for people to see settlement, good luck to all
on track for Jan as scheduled

no trolls on for a while too bad I enjoyed myself the other day with ACerman...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 11:11

Hi teenation. I know Peter is doing his best on the proxies with with the gov. They have done an excelent job!!! I'm Probaly like everyone else who was zero summed from CCP(D) & vet Disability award who don't understand why we are not on the list. Peep is in the same boat I see too. CCP(D) is very hard to qualify for from the gov. I believe CCP(D) has a higher thresh hold than sisip ltd to qualify. Just lost in understanding and hope for some good news soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 23 Oct 2012, 10:51

There are still proxies that have to be negotiated. If it is something important Peter will let us know. So until then I suggest everyone just take a deep breath, go rake the leaves and enjoy the last few days of decent weather before old man winter sets in.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 10:43

Does anyone know what the meeting was for
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 07:58

Any updates with regards to the 22 meeting, will it be posted here, or emailed to us???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next