Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for telling me , vac

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thanks for telling me , vac - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks for telling me , vac

Post by puddleduk2 Tue 27 Nov 2012, 20:38

Strange for vac to have 100% confirmation of retro for you from sisip,

when sisip cannot or will not send you a letter saying the same thing about your retro.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 19:19

So Vac and Sisip are sharing info, but sisip says it doesn't matter if you are tpi from vac , they sisip makes the decision according to there policy if you are tpi or not

Back to top Go down

Thanks for telling me , vac - Page 2 Empty Thanks for telling me , vac

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 18:55

Well guys, I just checked my ,My Vac Account, and I have been on EELB since 2006 and tpi from vac the same time. Well guess what, no green dot beside elb or EELB anymore, they kicked me off, I believe they did this because I am just declared TPI again by sisip and have been getting my monthly sisip payments , last two. But the real kicker is the Supplementry retirement benefit which since 2006 gave me 4 percent of my release pay until paid out at 65 , guess what, gone, gone, it's not payable to me because Vac has ju got info that my ltd will be paid retro actively to me from my release in 2004, also any benefits under their rehab program gone, gone, no spouse retraining. In the letter from Vac I a, considered Tpi and that's it, got VIP, EIA and attendance allowance, but it bugs me that they kicked me off SRB , that's a loss to me of 50000 at 67. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2