Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I called Sisip this morning about my review

2 posters

Go down

I called Sisip this morning about my review Empty Re: I called Sisip this morning about my review

Post by PipperNavy Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:19

sparrow86 wrote:Thanks Nav, worse case scenerio I will call Rick Mercer and he will do a RANT on The Mercer Report! Sparrow

Now that would be cool to hear Rick Mercer Rant about what is Really going on !! Smile
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

I called Sisip this morning about my review Empty Re: I called Sisip this morning about my review

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:55

Thanks Nav, worse case scenerio I will call Rick Mercer and he will do a RANT on The Mercer Report! Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:10

Sparrow, yours is on it's way, I feel it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 19:37

thanks sparrow im sure it will all work out fore the rest on the first list its the rest that should be on the list and are not im more concerned about.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 19:31

congrats too propat. one down and seems like a few of us to go...but so glad you have your letter...cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 16:59

thanks buds i am sure moast if not all on the first list will get similar good news.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 16:55

Any news, Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 16:52

Congrats, Propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 16:47

got mine today
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 09:18

Same thing here guy's

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Fri 07 Dec 2012, 09:08

Had the same thing happen, not sure why it is taking so long when they recieved my information more than 3 weeks ago...

Hopefully I know where I stand before the package comes back....

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

I called Sisip this morning about my review Empty I called Sisip this morning about my review

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 08:55

I called sisip this morning asking to speak with my CM. I have left messages several times but the only person I can speak with is the secretary answering the phones. She asked for my SN and said that I see you have called several times. I explained that I was concerned why several vets I know have received their letters and reviews for TPI. She stated that unfortunately they are reviewed on a first come basis and that is why I have not heard. She said they are working very hard to get through them but could not offer a timeline as to when this will be completed and that I will receive a letter when it is completed. Well I don't feel a heck of alot better but I believe that they are not being disceptive with me. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down