Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisip, what the heck!!!! Anyone else waiting for a letter from Sisip to only find out they are still playing the denial game?

3 posters

Go down

Sisip, what the heck!!!! Anyone else waiting for a letter from Sisip to only find out they are still playing the denial game? Empty Re: Sisip, what the heck!!!! Anyone else waiting for a letter from Sisip to only find out they are still playing the denial game?

Post by Rags Sat 23 Feb 2013, 08:25

Very Happy

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Sisip, what the heck!!!! Anyone else waiting for a letter from Sisip to only find out they are still playing the denial game? Empty Re: Sisip, what the heck!!!! Anyone else waiting for a letter from Sisip to only find out they are still playing the denial game?

Post by 1993firebird Wed 20 Feb 2013, 17:24

dazed , Mrs Garver at SISIP is handling my appeal as I also did not do the paperwork for LTD beyond 24 months because my VAC Pension was more than SISIP's amount.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:21

dazed you have to remember there is no final decision yet. SISIP has to wait for legal direction that comes from the final decision by Justice Barnes.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Sisip, what the heck!!!! Anyone else waiting for a letter from Sisip to only find out they are still playing the denial game? Empty Sisip, what the heck!!!! Anyone else waiting for a letter from Sisip to only find out they are still playing the denial game?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:16

I have been waiting for a letter from Sisip stating I qualify under the proxies for future Ltd payments. IE under the aggreement, being zero summed, I qualify 3 of the 6 needed requirerments to be re-instaded ltd payments. Sisip told me I didnt appeal thier dicision in 1998 after being zero out before my two years were up and that i need to appeal their dicision through MC. What happend to the proxies? I dont have the strength to fight for ltd payments. What happend to the proxies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down