Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

+4
pteadams2002
froggie2u36
K9
Sapper Zodiak
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 2 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:03

My brain is Frazzled and not too clear and to end the confusion I ask this question. What is the notional top-up, are we getting it, what will it look like?

Back to top Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 2 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:00

Georges Buddy...if you have been reinstated to LTD from Sisip, and are still disabled, they should pay you from the date you own clawback began. If released in 2002 and clawed back since, you should get 10 years backpay from sisip. My date is 1989.
Zodiak

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 09:57

Hi tiger, my question is, Will they pay me claw back from realise to today? or only the first 2 yearrs? I was on the original list, now sisip is re-evaluating my situation from what I understud from sisip this morning is that the re-evaluation is of last october and forword. This started getting confusing when people started getting LTD letter(confumations) from sisip. Until last night I thought I was getting only 24 months retro. Now it looks like it we be 10 years. That makes a little difference

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Sun 06 Jan 2013, 20:15

Dam mess on the floor and only a hope that something good may come out Yet I wait for the real prize on Wed wont make it, pains are to intense . Where is Peter or the lead plaintiff. I require no NEED THAT this pain in my sole be removed ASAP
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 19:03

Sparrow , times a ticking, every second just slowly squeaking by? Chinese water torture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 18:55

give us a live update cbc news is already there waiting to intereview you Nav.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 18:43

Won't this ever stop, off to Dennis McDonalds house for rumour talk

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Sun 06 Jan 2013, 18:30

Hey Google translation CUMOFSUMYOUNGGUY I am who ever you want me to be just make the pain stop

meathead
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:44

在加拿大的人有婴儿或是meathead一个女人的名字吗?

Google translator:

In Canada do men have the babies or is meathead a woman's name?

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:31

Having labour pains, so I went to see my doctor Peter he said I was due on 9 JAN 2013 . Told him I was in to much pain and that my water had broken demanded a C Section and some type of relief. Still waiting.

meathead
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger660 Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:09

George, you have to understand if you were released let's say in 2004, than the clawback start in 2004 and not in 92. The date 1992 that Navrat is saying, is for people that were released in 92 and onward.

tiger660
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next