Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

+4
pteadams2002
froggie2u36
K9
Sapper Zodiak
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 7 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:41

LMFAO, glad to see you are staying as every forum needs an idiot just as every village. I for one don't have a "poor me" attitude. I was down but I have risen, although I will probably stop reading your comments due to the fact that you are not even interesting enough to make me sick.

Back to top Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 7 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:38

LMFAO wrote:Hey NAV rat your my daily entertainment.... MR Rumour control from a empty beer bottle.... Ive seen and heard many like you...As for leaving NOPE I think I'm staying for awhile just to see your "poor me" reaction to the final settlement.... I hope your buddies at the Hamilton legion will support you through your disappointment. LOL Smile

LMFAO
I think its time you leave on your own free will. Or I will have your IP banned by Teentitan.

Back to top Go down

Your going to be awesome, Sparrow, and thanks Wills and guys, lets forget JoePuke, and get back to business , our business, our thing, any juice fellows!, Dennis, more gravy please!

Back to top Go down

Everyone, don't even waste your time responding to LMFAO. Ignore and don't engage. It is not worth your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:34

clown

Last edited by LMFAO on Sun 06 Jan 2013, 01:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:32

Is that why you made me a moderator Supreme or was it my good looking red feathers? My husband has been teasing me all day because I have a smile on my face which has not been there as much as it should. I explained that I feel proud to be a moderator on CVLA and giving back to my fellow comrades and being part of a team again. That is a feeling Joe Cdn probably is foreign with. Thank you Supreme for the opportunity to be a team player again.

Last edited by Sparrow86 on Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:31

Thanks Sparrow, its just good to vent even though I normally show far more restraint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:30

Will's Ridge, don't let it take you down friend. We know who we are as a human being, we know what we did as a Canadian soldier and we know that the money we receive is NOT a welfare cheque nor a handout, it is our rightful money.

Last edited by Sparrow86 on Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:27

Sparrow86 wrote:I just had the opportunity to review the comments made in response to "Guest" previously JoeCdn. I have a few observations of JoeCdn's comments:
1. I thought we had moved past the judgemental attitude between veterans and civilians, at least that was my impression JoeCdn. I felt very positive after your engaging chat conversations and your professed support of our battles.
2. When I signed on the dotted line, part of my commitment to Canada was to serve the Canadian people in the pursuit and preservation of all forms of freedoms. Therefore, because I did my civic duty as a Canadian and because I paid a hefty price on my body, heart and soul all in the protection of your freedoms, it would only seem fair that we as vets are free to participate in conversation on a military based forum amoungst military people. You always have a choice not to read any and all posts.
3. I have come to realize that when people act out negatively against another person/persons in a deflamatory or condescending way because they don't agree with the content, it is usually more about that persons issues then the person/persons they are annoyed with.
4. I believe we have the right to bitch and complain all we want. If you were in our combat boots, based on your low tolerance levels, you would not have survived boot camp let alone a career in the Armed Forces that can take the best of a person and throw them away.
5. The phrase "he aint heavy he's my brother" is in our dna and we don't run and hide when the going gets tough.

Holy Shit Sparrow...lol, I'm impressed with your affable manner! And its all so true. Good writeup!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:25

JoeCdn or Guest or who or whatever the fuck you are I don't think you have a clue. i have never posted anything negative on this site and normally let stupid, childish, immature, adolescent comments roll off my arse. In this instance, however, i need to vent. Have you ever served? Have you dropped yourself over the side of a RHIB over and over again just to pick up body parts and place them in parts bags, yes parts bags, not body bags because there were very few bodies but lots of parts. Have you taken a hand with a ring still on the finger and labelled it " Hand, Female with ring?? as if you were working in a Canadian Tire Store? Have you subsequently suffered a career ending physical injury where you are kicked to the curb and left with nothing, no pride, limited hope and a life time of chronic physical pain as well as mental anquish? My settlement will not begin to make me whole. I would gladly shove it up some civy politician's arse in exchange for my health. I am TPI but can't go to my doctor with the forms to obtain the Disability Tax Credit because i can't look her in the eye as the humiliation is too great. Navrat is not getting any more than anyone else here. He is hopefully getting the compensation he in entitled and I am sure he, like me, would gladly return it to be whole. Some people need to be taken outside, lined up and shot with a ball of their own shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:23

Thanks pteadams. sorry I was away today otherwise I would have post it sooner. Take care,

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:18

Well done Sparrow.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:16

Guest, I said it before!!! Are you missing something here? If you do not get the message here it's because you do not belonge in the conversation. Sure we are greedy whit OUR money, if we were not we would be crazy, then what would you say? Are we a little mad, yes and if you do not get that get out of here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:58

Did I earn my worm for the evening? That did not sound right but you get my point!, Just heading over to CVLA to catch up.. Talk soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next