Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday @ 3 Tims Oromocto Restigosh Rd

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Friday @ 3 Tims Oromocto Restigosh Rd  Empty Re: Friday @ 3 Tims Oromocto Restigosh Rd

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:03

Ah cool. I just told LMFAO to Pm me his name and we could do this in private. He says he knows me if he did he would no better then to say what he is so I doubt he will comment.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Friday @ 3 Tims Oromocto Restigosh Rd  Empty Re: Friday @ 3 Tims Oromocto Restigosh Rd

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:32

I was Call of Duty from the start, but got upset with all the crap , like what LMFAO just did, so i quit, but i came back a week later as Call of Duty again, and all my posts turned to Guest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:23

It seem s like a lot of names here have turned to guest, hmmmmm could it be a conspiracy to fk with our minds???? jk not sure why people sign up then un-sign what do they have to be worried about.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:10

ya i think he had another name a few days ago to, he writes the same way and uses caps, the name cant come to me right now but it will,

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:09

Did ya notice finalcountdown has turned into guest?

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:07

lol robbie what can i say brother,U ROCK MY FRIEND, u were in c coy in 91, something came to me yesterday,
rags we r all foggy someitmes

bravo zulu

ceedee
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 12:30

forget my post i was foggy

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 06:41

ok this is like home week all you soldiers,propat i knew I remebered you, rags you ole bastard loved working with the guns always chewing each other out but in fun, craig obviously ole Gater was a good friend and Mark loved chewing certain idiots in Bravo a new ass once in a while. You guys had a good crew minus your leadership.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:16

roger!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:18

Roger that no problem.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:16

sure man, but i will need a ride brother

ceedee
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:10

Another call for Coffee at Tims Oromocto. 3 on sunday Restagouche rd.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 13:02

yup could be rags we did work with you guys a crapload wether it be the IG coure exersizes foo fac ore whatever we did do a lot together.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:39

I alwasy found that RCR mortars were the best because the Guns always took such a close and friendly interst in the RCR and we trained together alot. Not the same for PPCLI or R22R. Maybe cause the Guns and RCR saved each others ass that week at Kipyong.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:13

rags lmao guns i hated you guys i did a few years begrudgingly in 2RCR mortor pl.of course you guys hated us as well as we were the moast arragant mortar plt in nato.i think thats just becouse we were by far the best mortar in nato lmao.

just kiddin about the hate thing just havin some fun i loves ya brother.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next