Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will find out by friday, who will receive in May.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We will find out by friday, who will receive in May. Empty Re: We will find out by friday, who will receive in May.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 22:31

I have to laugh, a number of Vets here have all called the 1-855 hotline and have received the same response, NOT DONE YET!!!! have they actually done anyone's? I think some of our's are completed and they are not at liberty to say.

Back to top Go down

We will find out by friday, who will receive in May. Empty Re: We will find out by friday, who will receive in May.

Post by Newfie Mon 29 Apr 2013, 20:58

Disney 180
my 50% that I have to pay back is from Oct -Dec 12 while I was an undergrad on vocational rehab. I have faxed and xpost pay info and my CM was not receiving the info, however CM called me back and said that the info was sitting in the wrong department and that he now has the info on his desk.

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 17:33

Mine is not calculated yet ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 17:18

I got the same reaction there Greatfoot. my CM told me my accounting was not done, but when I asked he about the amount she said to count ruffly xxxx per month and I should be in the ball park!!!!! funny henn! Well I am crossing every part of my body I can, hope mai will bring in the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 17:13

I just called the 855 number listed in this post, and was answered before the first ring by a real, live person. I was thunderstruck! Anyways, I asked her if she could tell me if my file had been calculated, she asked for my service number, paused, and said that it hadn't been worked on yet.

That's the straight facts as I encountered them. By the way, that's twice in a row I've talked with a real, live person, with little or no wait period, so maybe they are getting things together, who knows, your mileage may vary, but mine's been good so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 16:55

Navrat wrote:I called last week and they said mine was not calculated yet?

Nav: I guess you were talking to some on else since your CM was away last week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 16:24

My cm was on holidays last week, that's why I got the call this afternoon, it's not that I doubted you, I just asked her! To be honest I don't even know if I trust her, it's just she always returns my calls when others don't. Ex-Para you still maybe on this months list, she told me they can't tell you anything. I called last week and the lady said mine wasn't calculated, when I talked to her today I said " I guess I am not on this months" she said well I don't know, I said , I was told to call and confirm, she said I can't even confirm that. We are just going to have to wait until next week, but for all the sisip supporters , this is wrong,that information in your file is yours,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 16:05

Wow, I didn't doubt you. It is just that I get a different answer everytime I call. This time they confirmed my case was not done and wait to call until next month. I have such a hard time accepting different answers from everybody, who the hell do we believe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 16:01

Yes, I she just returned my call, Whoever told you that Ex-Para is wrong dead wrong! Sisip does not encourage you to call, even thou its our information! It will be the laws firm that confirms to us our file has been looked at, sisip will no longer give out any information and every one dealing in the ltd department has been told to say they can not confirm nor release anything, which she said simply means, if your file is done you wont know and if it is not you wont also. I gave her the csat site so she could look and verify anything being said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:44

What about your source Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:14

I called last week and they said mine was not calculated yet?

Back to top Go down

We will find out by friday, who will receive in May. Empty I would also think the squeaky wheel gets the oil . 1-855-370-0025

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:07

Navrat is right, Ask a direct question or call and leave a message with full personal details. I would also think the squeaky wheel gets the oil . That is why Narvat will likely get his cheque first . He has bugged the heck out of them. 1-855-370-0025
I thought you call them like you have called Peter Driscoll daily?

Last edited by CplLanceSergeant on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:04

Hey Nav, I think you are misunderstanding. They cannot tell you the amount that you are owed, however they can tell if if your file has been looked at. Talk to your CM not the secretary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:01

They have been instructed to not tell anyone theres is completed! What gets me if you call and they say it hasn't been completed is that the truth? Or are they just giving everyone that answer and you have to see ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:01

I talked to my CM this morning and she said members are encouraged to call in by weeks end to see if they made the cut off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next