Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP letter recognizing zero sum seeking additional info -today

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SISIP letter recognizing zero sum seeking additional info -today Empty Re: SISIP letter recognizing zero sum seeking additional info -today

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 14:45

DeeCee one thing I forgot to say. My rehab was paid by VAC not sisip, VAC ofered me the service besause, I had refused the sisip proposol because 10 years ago I was in no chape to follow any formation.

Back to top Go down

SISIP letter recognizing zero sum seeking additional info -today Empty Re: SISIP letter recognizing zero sum seeking additional info -today

Post by Newfie Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:51

Thanks George

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:32

deecee my rehab finished about 1 year ago, sisip rep said 50 cent on the dollar just last friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:56

DeeCee
I was asking about the clawback from emplyment earnings. George indicated 50%. I asked because I was clawed back 50 cents on the dollar while on vocational rehab but it changed to dollar per dollar when I went off vocational rehab and became employed

Newfie
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:46

Hey Newf, you could be at 25 percent and be totally unemployable.
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:28

Isn't it 100% or are you on Vocational rehab George

Newfie
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:05

I am 49 ad at 80% vac and 10% nac or someting like that. So far sisip have not asked or told me anything about anuel reports. I have never had a full time jod but I do work part time for a fire brigade, mostly paperwork and comand and control. Sisip know that, they asked last week for my monthly pay slip for the last 4 months and yearly pay slips from start of service till reenstating payments. They will claw back 50% of that from my retro and in the future. That is part of the contract, I also complited yesterday my application for the quebec version of CCPD, I will qualify according to my rep here, the advantage is hat with them I can make about 1000$ before claback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 19:46

how old are you george ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 05 Feb 2013, 19:44

CeeDee thats great!

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 19:34

Hey George, do you have to submit annual reports

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 19:04

DeeCee I was in the same situation, I got that letter about one month ago, I sent in all the requested info and I now qualifie LTD till 65, Hangn in there, life does smile once in a while! Boy was I happy to get my answer a few week ago. My rep is very good. Polite and effective!! good luck to you to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 19:02

Great to hear DeeCee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:48

good News DeeCee Happy for you! Bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:45

Thanks, Sparrow gave me a hand too
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:43

Hey Peep, I will get back to you re your letter in the next 24 hours. Sorry, last week was long and today is my BD.
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next