Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Few Thoughts From A Sparrow

+2
froggie2u36
sailor964
6 posters

Go down

Just A Few Thoughts From A Sparrow Empty Re: Just A Few Thoughts From A Sparrow

Post by K9 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:19

A1 Sparow, I will see you both in HX,
Pat.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:12

Ahhhh

Peep <---lays on ground and waits for a belly rub
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:58

Sparrow

You know what I think there is never a reason to leave maybe take a break from the screen to let crap that goes here settle but never leave. Remember sticks and stones but names will never hurt. People have called me allot in my life it only ever bothers me if my mom thinks there right.

see you in Halifax

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:54

We all have enjoyed your company here Sparrow, and your refreshing attitude to calm, and reflect has served me well. A few of us here can get wrapped up, and and caught up, in the heat of the moment. You have been my rock and thankyou for that! this site has been somewhat theraputical to me also, but at times stressful, but knowing we all helped in our own way, makes us feel better inside i think. So I do hope you well on your 2nd honeymoon trip to halifax, if i remember that correctly lol, And Im sure you will do us all proud when you get there!

Money cant fix certain things that are broken! "Only Fairness Can"

Last edited by Call of Duty on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spell check addition)

Back to top Go down

Post by expara Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:37

Thanks for your words sparrow and I am looking forward to meeting you and your husband and any other vets that will be in Halifax for next week. I am going to bring my medals and wear them for this occasion. This will be the first in a very long time as I have a hard time at remembrance day ceremonies. I have not commented much on this forum, nor will I be saying anything in front of the Judge next week. For me, it was a huge decision just to fly to Halifax and also a bigger decision to bring my medals. By suiting up and showing up, I hope just my presence can speak for other veterans who will not be able to make or like myself, have trouble finding the words on what to say. I am ever so grateful for this forum because it has helped me find my voice which was lost in my addictions for so many years.
expara
expara
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by froggie2u36 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 07:22

So true Sparrow..helping each other to understand what ones goes through is hard...its nice to be able to have someone that really understands and on top of that to learn as you go.Theres no hand book on "how to "upon release of military!

froggie2u36
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 07:03

I like this comment. For once someone has got it right.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Thoughts From A Sparrow Empty Just A Few Thoughts From A Sparrow

Post by Guest Sat 09 Feb 2013, 00:42

My initial purpose in joining csat was simply to understand and gather information regarding the Sisip Ltd Class Action Law Suit.
However, something completely unexpected occurred. I started to feel better about my ongoing medical situation and it had nothing to do with any potential retro money. My source of richness was coming from meeting so many giving, selfless and genuiene individuals who were hurting just like my husband and myself and whom held no judgement towards us, instead only support.
Regardless of the outcome on February 14-15th, I already believe in my heart that I have "won" and for that I am sincerely moved and touched by you all
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down