Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:01

I think it will get ugly.

I'm just doing the basic math, and we know what the criminals in Ottawa are all about.

Like I said, I hope I am wrong, but look at their track record so far.

Back to top Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:55

Come on, if this is true, Teen get on the horn with Peter, if he can legally release the details release them on CSAT , this might get ugly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:54

There is no 'news', because there will be no news to report. The goc has another six days after tomorrow before they are required, by law, to tell us. What makes us think that they will let us know any sooner then they are required to?

I pray that I am wrong, but we've all seen this gong show in action far too long.

We'll hear from the spin doctors on or about the fifteenth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:52

If the GOC keeps this quiet, look out, not good news for us, they should be plugging for as much media as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:50

Sparrow, that's your drivers licence photo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:47

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 15:41

i believe if no media attention the GOC will have the better end of the deal and the lawyers.

This should be making National NEWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 15:38

DCHD, that is an excellent question anyone know???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 15:37

Has anyone heard of any Media Attention for tomorrow??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 14:04

I will ask my son he is a guru on that stuff..... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 08 Jan 2013, 14:03

the meeting is being held by teleconference, so the lawyers don't even have to leave their offices. Now if there was a way to listen in like on Parlvu, where the conference was broadcast live and we could just stream it on our computers. that would be great
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:52

wow ron no they didnt it would really be great if you could be there.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:51

Did they mention during this preceeding if anyone else other than lawyers are allowed to be present? I'm in Halifax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:46

Navrat wrote:We need someone like , Teen or Ryan Seacrest , to be at the court tomorrow and give us up to the date breaking news, a live CSAT feed right from the court room, also have an expert panel on class actions, taxes , finances, to break down the settlement piece by piece

I hear Nancy Grace is available!
I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  H0B2D2179

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:39

lmao that would rock navrat.great idea.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next