Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could someone clear something up for me please

+2
Rags
dzanzio
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

could someone clear something up for me please - Page 3 Empty Re: could someone clear something up for me please

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:44

Rags
I have a few friend I your situation, now I get you load an clear. I wil double and triple check that fact! If you a right THAT is what I will take me time in court to defend. I the days many walked away the president of sisip did the durty work himself, he was judge,jurry and executionner. That is wy the process workrd so well, he yoused every and any way to get rid of members. The way I understud t all of you are lidgit for review.

Back to top Go down

could someone clear something up for me please - Page 3 Empty Re: could someone clear something up for me please

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:43

hi pat...the questionairs i filled out were the ones that vac sends us every year and i just filled them out myself....
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:41

wow this is great just what this place should be.dzanzio id like to add you should apply for elb,pia and supplement immediately.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:39

Dz, you say that "every year i kept filling out the medical questionairs and returning them". Was it just you or you and your doctor who filled the questionnaires?
What you filled is good proof for you.
The best is to get prepared in advance. have all your oncome tax reports since you are out of the CAF showing what you gained, have your doctors mille this next doc as it is the important one to give your Doc.
https://www.cfpsa.com/en/AboutUs/SISIPFS/download/Documents/ML09E.pdf
https://www.cfpsa.com/en/AboutUs/SISIPFS/download/Documents/ML10E.pdf

rest of SISIP/MANULIFE docs are here:
https://www.cfpsa.com/en/aboutus/sisipfs/download/pages/default.aspx

Hope the best,
Pat.

Last edited by K9 on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:36

Geroge
Read the settlement proposal every aspect has a Zero Sum word attached to qualify. If he is not zero Sum and walked he is not in the agreement unless my argument to judge works.

If he would have been Zero Sum and walked and walked he is in the group to qualify for reassessment with some work.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:34

gerorge i dont really know what you mean about my cat being dead
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:32

Many men walked away because they were treeted like shit and or could not or did not understand wy and what was happening, how could? Did you confurm with the legle team the your cat is really dead? Hope you are rong and that I am right on that one. There is no reason you ca not have your case over seen by MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:29

So the key question DZ did you get SISIP did it get clawed bacl 100% or did you get some SISIP in those first 2 years. All this depends on if your getting SISIP now just getting it all clawed back.

The key question are you getting SISIP now? and did you get any SISIP in first 2 years 03 and 04?

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:26

George,

Remember though there is no place in the settlement for people like us to arbitrate unless you were zero sum. Many of us who did get 10 bucks are non zero sum and are not in the deal.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:25

hi rags i will go look at those posts...i walked away from sisip because their rep was such a jerk, i wanted to take a carpentry course and he said "i dont know if i want to spend my money on you to take that course"...i told him to get out of my house and i called sisip right away and told them that i never want this guy to contact me again, but every year i kept filling out the medical questionairs and returning them...ok i am blabbing on now so i will stop and go read those posts...thanks guys
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:24

dzanzio, that is not a problem answering questions so don't give it another thought. Couple of items to remember though about CPPd. Many people get declined on their CPPd applications on the first try. Reapply, there is a post I made regarding exceptions for delay in applying which would help you when reapplying. Secondly, use previous and new medical reports in the latest application. Be very descriptive in all your answers explaining how it affects your day to day living. In terms of sisip, you will get the two years as you know but you will likely need to go through arbritration which is not a bad thing at least it is impartial and available to you at such time. Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask many on csat are here to help.

Sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow, on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:22

A few questions for you dzanzio, what is your present PTSD level, and were you realesed for PTSD. In my case I was liberated with 30% ptsd and that was incrissed to 80 after reevaluation, I think the reason for realese has something to do with qualifying. Many men got the same treatement by sisip in those day and did the same thing you did. go for the info with the law firm, and the arbitration with sisip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:18

DZ Anzio......I know the spot well.
thanks for posting. Go read some of my comments on people just like you. Be you Zero Sum or Non Zero Sum. Scroll through topic pages in SISIP and look for "vets getting left out" by Rags. and also my post on any non zero sum people out there? Specifically are you a high DVA recipent who walked away from SISIP and or was non zero sum at end of two years.

I am a 03 release high DVA no SISIP or very little an walked away. We appear to have been left out of the Court action, we will get the 2 years just not the full LTD cause we are not protected for a reassessment cause we walked away.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:15

no i was not approved for cpp and i was told that if i can walk a block or drive to tim hortons for a coffee that i can forget about getting cpp...anyways sparrow i appreciate your replies and i know you have alot of people asking you questions on here and i dont want to bother you anymore with my questions so its ok if you dont reply anymore
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:12

dzanio, yes get your ducks in a row and ready for arbritration if you are unable to get sisip to look at your current medical situation. Also, have you been approved for CPPd? if not, it would be prudent to start that application process while waiting for the arbritation as it would simplify your case and likely sisip will request you apply ultimately.

sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next