Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setup internet conferencing for those like myself who are unable to travel

Go down

Setup internet conferencing for those like myself who are unable to travel Empty Re: Setup internet conferencing for those like myself who are unable to travel

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 08:47

Do not forget. Do not shoot the MESSENGER

Back to top Go down

Setup internet conferencing for those like myself who are unable to travel Empty Re: Setup internet conferencing for those like myself who are unable to travel

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 23:08

As per legal firm no video taping by media will be permitted during proceedings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 20:22

"Communications devices, such as cell phones, pagers and similar devices, are permitted in court provided they are set on silent mode and never used for voice communication."

That's pretty cool, I'll see if I can scoop my kids iphone for the day and send in some updates. I'm terrible with those things though cause they look to be designed for pygmies.

Back to top Go down

Setup internet conferencing for those like myself who are unable to travel Empty Setup internet conferencing for those like myself who are unable to travel

Post by 321HTRCN Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:22

To fellow Vets,
I have not heard of any arrangements for video conferences at local places across Canada for the many like myself who are unable to travel due to medical reasons. Can anyone update me if I missed something or give there two cents on the issue. Thanks
Master Seaman Lund
3B Med Release, Dec 06

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum