Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

removed

2 posters

Go down

removed  Empty Re: removed

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:58

R22R
He is you have to read all his posts to understand where he comes from and what he means.
As a past R22R fellow myself I look forward to meeting you in Halifax. I'm the long grey haired vet with rare medal the R22R put me in for and the Wound Strip.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:14

Meathead, you are wise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:11

Will do Sgt. Take care of yourself.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:09

Sparrow

Please add my name to the Guest Book I have sat in this house for 3 weeks pondering if I could muster the guts to attend the court and came to the conclusion that due to the extreme PTSD symptoms and IBS that are currently keeping me locked in doors lately, I will not be able to be physically in Halifax. That being said please add my info to the book for Dennis.
PS Say hi and thank-you to both Peter and Dennis for me they both know who I am. For a job well done.Because prior to the law suite I was receiving nothing and If after the court hearing I was to receive even $1.00 I win. Is it as much as I should get from the government who broke than discarded this soldier. No but if the GOC had to pay even one cent in my eyes we won.
Tom Kozel CD
Sgt (Ret)
Nova Scotia

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 16:03

You won't miss me, I am 6 foot 9 inches tall, nickname shorty, airborne beret and thick French accent. I will be lifting Dennis into the air!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 15:58

Good letter, Sparrow, I too wish legal fees were 10 percent and maybe they might be reduced, who knows, and nobody likes to pay taxes, I wish were less, but you seem to approve settlement and Dennis has been thru alot and does deserve 50000 for ure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 15:56

Hope judge doesn't read CSAT , he will think all veterans are in need of treatment with such a good deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 15:54

No , sorry, I have not English not too good. But I got a email from law firm answering my questions. They have 20 to 1 emails in support of settlement. 100 percent certain to pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 15:51

Do you support the agreement Sparrow, I do , and I am bringing six zero sum members from Ottawa who want to plead with the judge that this is a very good deal. We won with the go forward monthly payments, Sparrow , we are winners

Back to top Go down

removed  Empty removed

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 15:44

Dennis and his family deserve a thank you and support. That is a nice gesture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down