Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR?

+2
K9
Sapper Zodiak
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ARE THE LEAGAL FEES FAIR

POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_lcap10%POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_lcap8%POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_lcap25%POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 13 ]
POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_lcap57%POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 30 ]

Total Votes : 52

POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Empty Re: POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR?

Post by 1993firebird Mon 11 Mar 2013, 09:26

Guest , you think that $66 million is required.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR? Empty Re: POLL; DO YOU THINK THE LEAGAL FEES ARE FAIR?

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 09:22

47 votes hmm i think we need some more.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:04

I agree with Tracker.
Let them have, whatever % as long as it is not on monies going forward.

Forge the path -- for everyone too follow at no cost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 08:15

Ya its free what country do you live in?
They should bring back the 1 and 2 cent candy they would be free. But then the sign would say minimum 3 candy.
Free lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:18

I believe another question that should be added to the poll is"
Do you believe Navrat's cheque should be processed first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:42

No name posted as guest means no value to your comment.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 20:07

I just think something are to be paid for. Great lawyers that battle for the little guy make me proud and I voted very fair. Some of you will disagree but this is a free country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 08:35

Why even mention 5% is fair when the rest of the class action where under 4%.
We don't know what is fair but we do know that we going to try to get ripped off again by MC with 17% whatever. The Judge will be fair or the GOC again whatever. So what do you MC lovers had to say about legal fee after the 15 of Feb 2013.

And if you think that they desire more then you given them their 30% all the best. Mushrooms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 13:37

not sure peep its not a sientific poll and theirfore not that accurate.just for us to get some idea of where we stand thats all.however after saying that the numbers are so verry slanted that it seems to me i could safely say that whatever the inaccuracies that the majority of vets do not seem to like the fees.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 18 Feb 2013, 13:29

So is their anyway to have the Judge read this poll?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sun 17 Feb 2013, 19:46

Just what I put in my letter to the judge...5% on retro only (real money). Its actually $22,150,000.00 smackeroos. Nothing to sneeze at. Buys plenty of grey goose vodka and those awful little fish eggs rich people like.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 18:03

fairness at 5 percent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:28

Correct,.... precedent was set in those cases where the GOC paid, just like precedent will be set in our case where the plaintiff will pay, it is of my opinion, that the fees will be of a lower amount compared to those cases, because of the fact we will be paying and not the GOC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:21

I would surmise that the GoC paid, but they have established precedent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 16:48

greatfoot great comparison chart but are you aware of WHO paid the legal fees in those other cases, in our case WE will be paying the fees

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next