Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Day Last Month On The 14th at This Very Moment, We Were In Halifax with Justice Barnes

Go down

This Day Last Month On The 14th at This  Very Moment, We Were In Halifax with Justice Barnes Empty Re: This Day Last Month On The 14th at This Very Moment, We Were In Halifax with Justice Barnes

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 21:17

Roger that trooper, thanx, we just have to relax, breath, drink, smoke something, whatever,...hurry up and wait, my career was filled with long periods,of bore dome, inter spaced with short periods of unadulterated terror,. This is fuck all! We'll all be sipping rum n cokes in Jamaica soon,...real soon

Back to top Go down

This Day Last Month On The 14th at This  Very Moment, We Were In Halifax with Justice Barnes Empty Re: This Day Last Month On The 14th at This Very Moment, We Were In Halifax with Justice Barnes

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:24

I am also grateful that our fellow vets, have stood for us in Halifax.
They did a great job in representing us, and by the sounds of things, impressed the Judge also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 17:40

You are so wright Sparrow, it as been a long 30 days... But I am keeping the faith that one day, soon, I will wake up and have an email from the court with our descision.
You know there is a good possibility that JB took leave to have is head clear and finish our case home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 16:47

Thanks Sapper, O2 and Nav. The only positive thought we can have right now for our comrades is that good things come to those that wait.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Carl Sagan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 16:47

Thanx brother, I and many of us who were in Halifax wish more members of the class could have been there, I agree Sparrow, 'twas VERY difficult to sit there, comprehend what was going down,... But we did it, now we ALL have to chill,..make a breath, go for a walk,. Whatever!!!! jB's decision WILl come, hurry up and wait brothers and sisters Our day IS coming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 16:25

Because of you guys the judge may lower legal s, I hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 14 Mar 2013, 16:23

Regardless of the situation today, I remain very grateful and proud of you and our fellow Vets that attended in Halifax. I truly believe that is the reason for the delay. You brave souls put a human face to the suffering and plight of canadian Veterans, and the Judge must act accordingly, knowing how much is at stake. Keep up the awesome work Birdy-girl.
Dave

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

This Day Last Month On The 14th at This  Very Moment, We Were In Halifax with Justice Barnes Empty This Day Last Month On The 14th at This Very Moment, We Were In Halifax with Justice Barnes

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 16:16

This day last month on the 14th, we were in Halifax at this very moment listening to Veterans speaking to Justice Barnes from the heart. I thought that day was difficult to get through  but pales in comparison to the last 30 days. I hope we don't have another 30 days to go.
Sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow. on Thu 14 Mar 2013, 17:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down