Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNUAL FEDERAL BUDGET WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 21, 2013

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ANNUAL FEDERAL BUDGET WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 21, 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANNUAL FEDERAL BUDGET WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 21, 2013

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:57

SO SPARROW ............

THE CLASS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO READ OR COMMENT ON YOUR POSTS ?

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
dave fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

ANNUAL FEDERAL BUDGET WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 21, 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANNUAL FEDERAL BUDGET WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 21, 2013

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:50

It goes both ways Recon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:47

SO ????

TO THE ENTIRE CLASS , HAVE WE LOST " FREEDOM OF SPEECH "

ON THE CSAT , RON ? WTF , IS GOING ON HERE ?

NO ATTACKING , SIMPLY GIVING AN OPINION & WHAT SPARROW ?

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO READ OR COMMENT ? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:43

Recon, if you don't like my posts or don't garner anything from them don't read them simple as that.

Ironically no sooner do you state no more rumours you then ask if anyone knows who the new Company Commander is yet ? Would that not be an innuendo leading to a rumor?

sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:39

oNCE " again " , I DID NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF ANYTHING ........

Sparrow ? i did not use anyone's name , i don't have an issue with no0ne

I STATED MY OPNION , WHICH BY THE WAY , I AM ENTITLED TO DO SO ,

I MADE A GENERAL COMMENT TO THE CLASS , WE SHOULD GO OFF FACTS ONLY TO SUPPRESS STRESS , OF WHICH I PERSONALLY HAVE SEVERELY , & OTHERS HAVE STOPPED COMING ON HERE DUE TO A LACK OF FACTS , NOT BEING PASSED ON BY " THE LAWFIRM "

the troops understand what i'm saying ............NO DIRECT ACCUSATIONS

NO ATTACKING ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL ......IT'S NOT PERMITTED HERE.

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
dave fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:38

We Shall see! They also said weeks not months! Nothing is like what it seems!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:34

Navrat, MC has stated that they will accept whatever the Judge decides on the fees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:29

Your welcome sparrow, your post on CSAT are always helpful ,and appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:27

There is a rumour going around that the law firm will appeal if the legal fees are brought down below 10 percent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:25

Yes , but there is truth to the fact that we aren't going to see this until mid April, that date came from our fearless leader Dennis before the veterans committee, so we know that's spot on, or that is the date the law firm is expecting to hear something! Then everyone is different, they have six months to get the cheques out so in all fairness we are looking at months not weeks before anything happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:19

Thanks trooper, I had not realized that part of the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:17

Sparrow , the money has already been put aside for this Law suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 18:10

Recon, no rumour suggested in my post just asking a question. Perhaps you should be the new Company Commander.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 17:58

Did they not " Agree " not to Appeal , giving back $ 887 million from the previuos budget ?

So , what does it have to do with this federal budget ? did i miss something since last May . 01 , 2012 ? i don't see anything in the court doc's stating the $ 887 million would have to come out of the Next Budget of our fareless tax payers .

As all Veterans on here have ststed , let's Cut Through The BS , and Finish this ,

PUT A STOP TO ALL THE RUMOURS

Anyone know who the New Company Commander is yet ?

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
dave fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 17:42

Yeah and they consider the case as an expense! NO !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next