Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE FEB .14/15 , 2013

3 posters

Go down

THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER  ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE  FEB .14/15 , 2013 Empty Re: THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE FEB .14/15 , 2013

Post by peep Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:26

MC won the battle now the war.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER  ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE  FEB .14/15 , 2013 Empty Re: THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE FEB .14/15 , 2013

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:46

I think the thing that pisses me off more than anything else, is that I am hopeless here. I put all my faith into a group that have turned theirs backs. Really what a group of ass clowns, I have come across some pretty shaddy people but that was mostly in Yugoslavia and Afghanistan. I was not expecting to be treated like this by my own countrymen. Thanks for winning the case MC but your tour is not finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:46

I sent judge Barnes a picture of me lying in the gutter in front of the legion when I learned that the law firm betrayed us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:33

Best piece of INTEL to date provided by a member of CSAT :

To send a message to Justice Barnes & let him know how all the delays have effected both you & your family , & even more so as each day passes ,

CLICK ON E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW ........................

victoriabell@cas-satj.gc.ca ATTN : Justice Barnes

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7....... waiting for Justice Barnes Decision .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:58

Look who is now breaching our trust, eh?

The lawfirm.

I wonder if there are any other lawyers out there willing to help us with a class action suit against McInnes-Cooper?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:50

I had the upmost respect for MC and DM, until I had seen them asking for the amount they did. Wow, I realize that they should be rewarded accordingly, however 66,000,000.00? How can they even look at a vet? Why would DM even allow PD to ask for that amount? Taking advantage of the already broken is sad. A real pathetic move, then after using us once again, disappear on a vacation? How can they even look in the mirror? Wonder if the assholes will even splurge on 11 Nov for a poppy? Still mystified. We are waiting for the judge, because MC fee's are so outrageous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:42

This is all manure.

All of these money grubbing scum, goc included, have lost sight of the fact that if they didn't live in a country that has volunteer soldiers, they would also have nothing.

They owe us the HUGEST debt of gratitude, and also the HUGEST pay-out possible, considering the fact that all of this is OUR money, that THEY stole from US.

Cowards and spineless currs, all of them.

I truly do believe in some manner of karma, and that they will all get what's coming to them, that notwithstanding, I still NEED my money back.

Nowhere else can you steal and not have to pay it back, only if you are government and lawyer, can you make the laws to make your theft 'legal', morally, they have failed in the greatest fashion possible.

The moral victory was ours, but that does not put food on the table or keep a roof over our heads.

Last edited by Greatfoot on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:37

First cute name...I noticed you wrote that song in green. Trying to make it a St.Patricks day lymric? LOL

For everyone to know when Peter gave made his "sales pitch" to me on the phone about the legal fees I agreed with him that he has every right to get as much as he can. But I have every right to get that bill as low as possible.

His silence told me right then he will look for any excuse to cut ties with CSAT. Before he could make a comment I told him if I respect his right he has to respect my right on billing. Very, very, very weak agreement from him.

So when the Crown asked for the detailed bill and MC refused I was very happy. Yeah the GoC screwed us over by clawing back our LTD for decades but at least they are trying to bring that extrememly "embelished" legal bill back down to reality.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 11:26

That left me with my mouth wide open at the hearing! When the crown requested details about billing times.Before and after May 29 2012. MC refused without reason!
Why why why! The reality was is and always will be "OMG they Caught Us" MC core motive after the GOC did not appeal was in the achieving the biggest buckaroos.

Methodology
1. Does the lawsuit have the potential to bring great reward-YES
2. We won said MC ! Now quick make Peter Driscoll a partner so we can get more of his new found wealth in our coffers.
3. OMF we almost forgot... We better give Dennis $50,000.00
4.Now lets max out on the backs of disabled Vets.

Singalong time everyone now
(IF YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR VOICE)
Doris Day Song in the key of C
Que Sera, Sera
When I was just a little recruit
I asked my Col, what will I be
Will I be sick, will I be rich
Here's what Col said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not yours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I became a disabled combat soldier, I fell in shit
I asked my Lawyers what lies ahead
Will I have injuries, day after day
Here's what my Lawyers said.

66 millions for us and 30% for you
The future's not yours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have illnesses all by my own
I asked Justice Barnes, what will I be
Will I be healed, will I be poor
He tells them tenderly.

To bad for you McInnes Cooper
The future's is for our Vets, to see
13 million for you, 40% for Vets
What will be, will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:41

Actually he said it a month ago Rags.

I fully expected MC and DM to cut off all ties with CSAT anyways. Here's why. During the negotiations CSAT was very useful to MC. The "anxiety" level helped propel the negotiations so like any good law firm would do they exploited us by feeding us info.

Well now that it's time to get paid CSAT is the enemy. Why? Because the thieves, er ah I mean lawyers want to be paid as much as they can con out of the judge. Which open forum is trying to reduce the con job from $66 million to a realistic $20-25 million (at best)? CSAT.

Hey at the end of the day they are a business and they want as much as they can get. Is it ethical to steal as much as possible from injured veterans? Hell no! Is it our right to screw them back by reducing our bill by tens of millions of dollars? Hell Yes!!!

So use the above info and call and ask what the hold up is? Tell them why the law firm does not deserve $66 million. Start with this point...they refused to submit a more detailed bill to the Crown lawyers so their refusal is equivalent to stealing.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:00

Did Peter not say in a letter or note to teen 2 weeks ago that he was done with us and his only client was Dennis and he works for him and not us. Or words to that effect? Maybe he had a bad day if he wants to take that message back he could just say sorry guys had a bad day lots of crap got thrown at me on CSAT and a lost it for a second. I take it back.

Im waiting?

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 23:25

Guest,
When you write something don't hide in the shadow by deleting your profile. Be courageous enough not to run. Own your words.
If you genuienely want to help us Veterans, know that this is not helping us.

Back to top Go down

THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER  ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE  FEB .14/15 , 2013 Empty It ain't done yet!

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 22:23

Recon the reason there is no updates is because there is nothing to report .

1.-You can call /write MC- Dan or Christine
1300-1969 Upper Water Street
Halifax
Nova Scotia
B3J 2V1
P.O. Box 730, Halifax, NS, B3J 2V1
Phone:902.425.6500

2.-Ward K. Branch
(604) 654-2966

3.-Federal Court
613-992-4238
1-800-663-2096
TDD: 995-4640
Fax: 952-3653
992-4238 (IMM)
Fax: 947-2141

4.- Regional offices Fed Court-Halifax
426-3282
1-800-663-2096
TDD: 426-9776
Fax: 426-5514

5.- Send a message to Dennis on Facebook.

Anyone of these methods you can ask questions but the Justice hasn't submitted his report yet .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 22:10

They tried to string people along which they did to say fee were good and I cant believe people even said on the news that fees were OK.

I question DM and MC tactics on that matter.

Back to top Go down

THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER  ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE  FEB .14/15 , 2013 Empty THE PROMISES OF WEEKLY UPDATES FROM MCINNIS / COOPER ALONG WITH THE PROMISES OF ENSURING THE ENTIRE CLASS OF 7500+ WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF ARE QUICKLY FADING .....SINCE FEB .14/15 , 2013

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:50

Not so long ago Peter gave his word to TeenTitan  aka...Ron Cundrell that weekly posts / updates would be the norm & that No Veteran Would Be Left Behind , where are we now ?

Dennis would you have an update for the Class considering Peter Driscoll does keep you in the Know & you've been in on all the meetings where information is pertinent to " The Class " .

DENNIS I'M SURE PETER MUST HAVE PASSED ON SOME INTEL SINCE THEN , HE WOULDN'T JUST LEAVE YOU HANGING LIKE THE CLASS ??? Would he ?

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7....... still waiting on intel .......................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down