Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How has the long wait process effected you???

Go down

How has the long wait process effected you??? Empty Re: How has the long wait process effected you???

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 08:13

Yup agree. Nice penmanship Sparrow,.u is edjumakated! Damage is done,. What is is what is! Myself personally am DONE! Can't take the negativity . Have been researching quiet waterfront properties in the South Pacific. It's Robinson Caruso mode for O2. Plan on taking all the skills I've learnt and putting them to use as far away from here as I can get. I'll get thru this, have nothing,... But time,.. And that still remains the same,. One, 2...3...one.

Back to top Go down

How has the long wait process effected you??? Empty Re: How has the long wait process effected you???

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 06:28

well just the wait prosses itself not much.afrter the fireings of the three heads i was sure we would not see a dime till april and the GOC would push the proseedings as close to that mark as they could so i verry much expected that.as for the judge he has nothing at stake.they will pay him the same no matter what he decides so the time he takes doesnt bother me.this guy is a true profesional and the only neutral party involved in this whole mess.ya see the almighty dollar seems to rule the world these days so maybe the GOC and the leagal team have a little slat in their dealings with this case to get the moast they can for themselves from our money but the judge doesnt.all i have seen from the judge was him giving his time to us,albiet in the line of duty,and he has also given us his respect more than ive seen from the GOC and our leagal team and sometimes ourselves.bottom line the judge just isnt gona rubber stamp the deal ore the fees without so much as a look he seems to have to much respect for us than that i would expect we ALL should show him the same in return.im pritty sure he will meet his SELF IMPOSED TIMLINE if not he will not be off by much.weeks not months ment what it ment he only said that out of respect for us even though he didnt have to so we would have a rough idea when to expect his decission.i thank him for that.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 23:57

Cal, I won't speak on my situation but rather I would like to say is that I have talked privately with veterans who have become dear friends. They need this case settled. The damage has already been etched in stone for them. Their personal lives are on hold, they have fears of the unknown because of uncertainity and yet even with a settlement there still is no perfect solution for them individually. It will take many years if ever, to recover from the indignities, financial losses and repercussions that this perpetuated injustice has caused to their lives. Their health is suffering even more than what was as a result of their service to Canada. They are older than their years should have them be. Their finances are strangled and will take a great many years to gain back what they should have had or been at in their lives and age category. They will not be compensated for lost and damaged marriages and relationships with their children. I only hope that the settlement can return their dignity and financial stability to start over again. The ones I have spoken with just want the means to the basic essentials of life again. I think Canada owes that to them.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 20 Mar 2013, 23:18

I refuse to look at EBay for fear of spending money I don't have
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

How has the long wait process effected you??? Empty How has the long wait process effected you???

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 22:59

For myself, the years of waiting with anticipation for an injustice to be corrected and word on when all of this will finally be over has cause me to for the lack of a better word " put on the brake" and wait. I have for sometime wanted to buy a house and was looking forward to do so very shortly, however in light of all the delays I was again having to wait and continue to do so.. It is truly frustrating when one is told curtain time lines only to be told it has been amended...Please share your story on how this has effected your life.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down