Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

+24
meteck
Dannypaj
robleggett
Recon031
Sapper Zodiak
pinger
shanghaied
Wife of a Veteran
turbo
dzanzio
Teentitan
Rifleman
pteadams2002
tiger660
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
K9
derngt
1993firebird
Rags
OldZipperhead
DeeCee
peep
28 posters

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next

Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by 1993firebird Sat 06 Feb 2016, 17:35

Surprised

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 16:11

Kick their a$$ Rags remember there is always injury lawyers to if appeal is not available.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 05 Feb 2016, 13:14

Just hope that it is not past the appeal deadline.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 05 Feb 2016, 12:17

Had a great coffee with Propat other week. Gave me the motivation to get my file done as best I could had some help its done and submitted. I have no idea what the result will be but I do know if I was the adjudicator id grant it. ha ha guess that would be bias.
     On a more important note I had no idea SISIP reps would write such crap in there notes from telephone calls we had. The disclosure notes are very telling about what they were thinking and there approach. Now that I have there names and know who they are...........as Shakespeare says "revenge is a plate best served cold to an unsuspecting dinner"
     Funny how karma works. I was always nervous from a young age and rank on the decisions I took that affected others. I would ensured in all I ever did that I was as just and right as I could be to ensure that one day if I met a person who I had dealt with they would great me with respect and not hatred. Not that I was afraid to stand my ground but afraid my name was harmed and reputation spoiled. As I read what the SISIP/Manulife local rep said and what the 3 or 4 levels of reps said within SISIP I was shocked they did what they did. The best part of the disclosure was my arguments to them in 2002 about SISIP DVA clawbacks and why it was illegal and in fact a line that appeared in the Manuge case years later was in that letter. Reading there comments and arguments as to why I was wrong was laughable and frustrating then but sure must be embarrassing to them now knowing they were so wrong and so stupid. Its one of those situations were they were either fully and completely incompetent or they were spiteful and mean. Either way they should be dealt with harshly. I sent a letter to SISIP years ago and told in person the reps at SISIP gagetown along with the local idiot rep in person and stating that when this was all over heads needed to roll at all levels of SISIP for there incompetence or meanness either way they have to pay. I never knew it would take so long for this to be won for us and I see that several names from my disclosure never got the axe they deserved....guess that leaves it up to Karma to regulate and meter out proper justice.

Rags

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 20 Jan 2016, 21:12

welcome

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jan 2016, 18:27

thanks firebird

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 20 Jan 2016, 18:04

Glad that you are back.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jan 2016, 17:07

thanks rifleman glad to be back and rested .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 20 Jan 2016, 10:51

Just want to say thanks to the elite military , combat arms , special ops , task forces , etc.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Wed 20 Jan 2016, 08:45

Now there is a name I wouldn't forget ( R I ) for a lot of reasons glad to see you back Propat!!!

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 20 Jan 2016, 08:20

propat said GAY , lol.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 23:10

rags buds gotta tell ya the anger and haltered you have I understand . and NO don't tell me I don't or cant because I very much do . not classified no at least not the tour but three specific missions well cant talk about them to anyone but can refer to the PR officer if someone has a question .

thing is keep fighting its what you do . you have been right about a lot of things especially GAY-burt ( argent prick ) told him so Reggie Irvine lost it on me for doing so lol.

keep on keeping on buds

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sat 16 Jan 2016, 10:34

I fought VAC for 14 years and I am still fighting , currently PIA. I won everything that I fought for but it was very difficult mentally and physically and took many many years.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jan 2016, 10:16

Mother Sparrow will help you Rags ELB has to be automatic any Burecrat listening needs to address this ASAP get off your asses some cannot fight vac for various reasons mostly mental. These men and women are forgotten automatic ELB in place before med release will help all. rehab before all seeking release on their own accord will help identify any that will slip through the cracks that may also need help but won't ask or cannot fight for themselves. Most releasing themselves don't realize they are suffering PTSD it is like an open wound if not treated it could become infected and eventually possibly kill that person. Said what needed to be said going back on break again.Where is PROPAT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sat 16 Jan 2016, 07:58

I have no family, few friends but none that understand this and those that do are to sick to be involved. I have friends from my tour who are almost total disasters but wont seek help they get nothing they have never gone to DVA. The system wont identify them as our tour and what we did was classified.
Im good some days....but those days are very few sincexxxxxedited this out I will PM it...too many spies on her haha.

Last edited by Rags on Sat 16 Jan 2016, 08:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I pmd the info too many spies lurk here.)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next