Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last update from SISIP

+2
bigrex
K9
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Last update from SISIP Empty Re: Last update from SISIP

Post by rzm71 Tue 26 Mar 2013, 09:11

lol!
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:47

Please see if this info can get forwarded to the judge. I have never received an answer yet from my insurer regarding what is owed. But interference by MC is wrong. He should know of this.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:12

sunny

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:54

Let me understand!.....MC told SISIP...the Defendant to not do work for the class? Conflict of interest? SISIP works for us we hired them as our insurance company through CDS. They do not work for MC they have responsibility to court as ordered to provide what is needed to MC. We have nothing to do with MC nor them with us in our personal talks with our insurance provider. After all they are still and will be our insurance provider. MC is on very thin ice here.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 01:31

thanks again mc-while you are at it send in your clown of a bully lead plaintiff to attack anyone who asks sisip for what is their private information NOT YOURS

heroes dont attack the vulnerable
heroes dont favour greedy lawyers over their comrades
heroes dont blame others for their weaknesses
heroes know their own limits &stop before they hurt others
heroes dont forget that they serve &represent those who count on them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:49

What gives MC the right to tell SISIP what to do for their clients. I still pay arpound 80 buck a month for SISIP coverage and if I chose to get info from them they dam well better have answers for me. And not say well MC said not to do this does MC pay SISIP or do they work for MC FiN NO.

I am calling SISIP Monday for my retro update and if they said well MC said it a waste of time I will Then be call MC.

They are trying to shut everyone up it seams what kind of operation are they running down there.

If this is true it is BS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:06

Thanks K9, I will check my tax records for those years. I also agree with your post as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:51

When I gave back let say 2000$ to SiSip on money owed back because my VA pension went up, I asked them a letter each time that I gave my accountant and deducted it in the next year. When at zero, the letters serves nothing since you cant receive money if you don't pay any. So..... You would have had to ask to redo the income of that year with the modification, now it is them owing you and not the reverse so no penalties!
People at SISIP have always been honnest and truthfull with me, maybe lucky me, the politics they had came from the Treasure Board!
As for MC, PD came here and said he would'nt come back and to ise the leavenovetbehind site or FB page.
Guess what? No news, now the focus on RCMP. Good for the guys from RCMP.
For the aftermath of the go ahead, I am looking forward on the energy that will be putted by MC for those who have been left behind if the fees are low. Imagine someone owed 30 000$ it will be little fees for what work? What will be their energy and spirit after they cashed on the fees.
I was in Halifax and the bad taste is still in my mouth.
Guys, don't wake up and smell the coffee, lucky the time for some to write letters is finished, JB would be in a bigger mess.

K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:01

Sapper, I never received a T5 ever from Sisip for my overpayment money that I had to return to them. I will have to check about this but likely sisip will defer speaking with me until the case is settled. Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 22 Mar 2013, 19:56

Sparrow...with regards to your last...I was paying back an "overpayment" to sisip with monthly cheques of $50 since 1992 or 1993 or so. Every year I got a T5 with a NEGATIVE BALANCE, that was actually a credit for taxes. This is how they deal with that. No refund coming on that front.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 19:29

Thank you K9 for your post. Do you have any info regarding the monies that members had to repay back to Sisip in the past due to DVA back pay settlement figures affecting against sisip benefits? How is this calculated? Is it a separate cheque, do we pay legal fees on that money which we had wrongly been told to give sisip? Not much has been said about those clients who were put in that predicament.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 22 Mar 2013, 19:15

There better be a damned amazing reason why we wait with 0 information on our personal cases. Others have said to me that I simply take 75% of my last pay and times the number of years. But I had sisip for a while and the rate changed many times as my VAC amount increased. Also 23 ish years went by so when you are getting nothing you just don't keep track. I attempted to work on 2 separate occasions as well without keeping track of my income. I have called sisip no less than 20 times, getting bounced around from person to person, never getting answers about anything. How can they do this to us? I am physically sick. WTF

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 18:51

I think MC should f off already. Members can't access their files because MC said so? Lord forbid the vets get a little information to relax our anxieties. I think DW,WB,PD and DM are a complete waste of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 17:58

it would appear to be a case of control over the numbers for sure if you know what you should have gotten and the law firm was to say here you go you get X amount of dollars minus Taxes and legal and with holding and bla bla bla with no work sheet who is to say what considering we are all guessing at the numbers as it is...

But of course this will never happen due to the fact that there are people in place to see that every dollar is accounted for and that it goes to the person it is suppose to!! FACT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 22 Mar 2013, 17:42

I do not see this as time consuming. If anything it will be a time saver, in the future, especially for the long term Veterans. Why wait until after the approval to have SISIP figure exactly what was deducted. Having the number available now would only make the process of paying the class members easier and quicker once we do have an approval. If there are only five employees, or so working on this file, they would need to process over 300 per week to ensure each class member gets paid within the 6 months. So why not allow as many of them to be done prior to the approval as possible, instead of expecting them to rush afterwards. That is when mistakes happen.

I personally think this is just another tactic by the law firm to yield power over the class, saying that we cannot be told our own numbers until THEY decide to let us have them. Utter and complete BS.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: