Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think... Empty Re: For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think...

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 06:54

cummon recon the fact that he is correct on this issue aside messing with teen is like my favorite sport lol.

allways question athority

propat

Back to top Go down

For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think... Empty Re: For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think...

Post by Teentitan Fri 05 Apr 2013, 21:04

Well at least you used a "G" instead of a "C" Recon. LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 19:26

i can't believe some of you really want to mess with The CSAT GodFather
Ron Cundrull , aka....TeenTitan , everything he does is with good intent , for the reason of informing us as a Class , to keep us as informed as possible .

So let's all sit back for a moment & think before we post , & i'm gulity of it as well , just don't mess with """" The Godfather """"

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7.......take a breath & think it through .

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 05 Apr 2013, 19:17

Baumer I am not covering their arse. If you read my post again I stated they are working with the GoC and an insurance company contracted out by the very same GoC. You know that Government that works at their own damn pace!

Oh and have you thought that it gets a little boring for me to read the same complaint worded differently a couple dozen ways? After all I have to monitor for foul language, attacking vets, making sure members of CSAT do not post Manulife employee names (Navrat that includes using the letter of their last name joking or not) so said employee does not get sacked? Oh and the reason I mentioned the Manulife employee getting sacked is because I almost got one sacked because I forgot to delete the name on an email I forwarded to the law firm that I received from said employee so the veteran community knew what phone number to call to register with Manulife.

So now do you see (and maybe believe me) that the GoC and the contracted insurance company do not talk/work/co-operate with the law firm unless they are ordered/legally bound and/or understand what legally they are obligated to do to work with the law firm.

So basically I was trying to get a little co-operation for a few days ok?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:16

Yes, well the important thing is that the MC staff sober up! My intel confirms several beer and fine wine trucks unloading product at mc headquarters since yesterday morning! the whole Halifax wharf has been rocking since this announcement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:08

teen---just wondering why you would ever cover the arse of the legal beagles when they have repeatedly used you &us---dont ya think theyre shoulders are big enough to handle our demand that they work the weekend??? dont ya think they are bein paid enough to work the weekend?? i am payin them more than $10k from my money so i think i deserve to demand they work way more than they have worked so far---just sayin---come on teen---stop runnin defensive lines for the legal beagles---they need to take our frustration with their inaction head on---

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:07

Thanks for the intel, navrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:06

Mrs. S???? not moi lol Razz thanks for the intel Navster!

Last edited by Sparrow on Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:05

Would the Navrat ever tell a lie? Celebrate this weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:01

navrat, are you serious ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:00

Yes foundry, but the excitement is getting the better of me, just so happy to finally have a decision, long time coming, your right we must plan ahead, for when the day our money arrives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:56

Those receiving a monthly financial benefit, Information on you, your retro amount has been relayed to MC this afternoon!, Confirmed by my source!!!!!!! Mrs. S!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:50

Now is the time for the greatest amount of relaxation so sit back and take it easy wait or if you like hurry up and wait but WAIT it is OVER the end of the unending 2 x16 is just in front of you so straighten up get in step pull your self together and relax.

We all feel the same way but stressing is not going to speed up the paper work!
Sit down and make a plan while you wait and if that is done do it again.

FAILURE TO PLAN, THAN PLAN TO FAIL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:21

Good luck Teen lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:19

Guys come on cut some slack here will ya. The law firm and SISIP need to talk to each other and make sure they are both on the same page when giving info out to the class.

And before you say it I'll say it...why talk about it before the decision? It would have been a waste of time for both sides.

The decision came out Thursday for us to read. On Monday we should be getting a memo explaining in detail how everyone will get paid, how the 3rd party mediator will work, who to call for what question.

I'm just as eager as everyone else to get my payment but give two business' a break will ya! Believe it or not the SISIP case is not the only job a law firm has and we are not Manulife's only customers.

So let's keep the complaining to ourselves until next week. Next week being late Tuesday.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum