Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think... - Page 2 Empty Re: For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think...

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 16:22

I put something here https://csat.forumotion.com/t1849-just-call-mc-thery-say-nothing-is-new and if u want more info I can weigh in if you wish. See me I have had this plan for a very very very long time....

Back to top Go down

For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think... - Page 2 Empty Re: For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think...

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 16:12

Well when they send the memo next Week, I just want to see the word EXPEDITE.

Back to top Go down

For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think... - Page 2 Empty For $33 Million Dollars, You'd Think...

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 16:03

That the lawyers could expedite things a little more than they are, you know, like maybe work over the week-end and twenty-four hours a day until we all get our money, rather than, "We'll let you know what the next step is sometime next week." because, they need the weekend to come up with another excuse to delay things, given that they have run out of them.

Not satisfied, and not a satisfactory response.

Can we leave a review in the Better Business Bureau?

(Further, use this thread to air your laundry about what YOU think we should be getting for the price we're paying.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2