Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS

+20
prawnstar
pinger
johnny211
RCN-Retired
loggie
OldZipperhead
tinybubbles
Jeffery M
Recon031
ghillie
Dove96
DeeCee
rucksack031
Rifleman
meathead
sailor964
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
Teentitan
bigrex
24 posters

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS - Page 25 Empty Re: MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS

Post by Rifleman Fri 17 May 2013, 11:53

Did not know if this was the proper place to post this info I have been reading comments on this site since it first started and it has helped my situations out more then you will ever know and still does.I would like to THANK ALL FELLOW VETS AND SERVING MEMBERS on this site for all your help. And yes I do know some of you and have been proud to serve with you.

Retired SGT
1RCR
3RCR

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 09:16

You got it Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Thu 09 May 2013, 18:23

Pulled a nice brooky out of my lake and came into check on the rumour mill Holly Sh.t is what came to mind . May all of you find the peace we earned. Breath people breath. We are almost at our objective.
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 18:15

My grandfather was actually a huge nutcase and everything that came out of his mouth was usually an ole Irish saying or an Indian proverb. He had a few favorites and I recall one in particular that involved me wanting to meet Édouard Carpentier the “Flying Frenchman” at the local legion in Lindsay. He looked at me and laughed and tells me, “You really can’t call a trout a trout until you catch it.” Obviously I looked at him and said what does catching a dumb ole fish have to do with seeing the “Flying Frenchman”. Again laughing he said, “ Who said you were going to the legion.” In most cultures and CSAT is in fact a culture we have a tendency to be rumour motivated and that gives us a sense of imminent clairvoyancy. I hope everyone has the ability to land the big trout but remember troops you can only call it a trout when you can actually touch it. So go enjoy a day of fishing and be a sport wait for the big moment and catch your dream with patience and no gimmicks attached.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 10:01

Robbie, George, very true. You have inspired me.Moving forward is all I can control. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 09:49

Robbie and all of you, it's right now, history in the making so robbie is right sit down relax and soke up the moment. Just knowing somebody will be having a big smile on his face this week is already making me smile. Take the time to pounded on the last few years, we have all learned so mush and lived this wonderfull venture differentally but together. This experience will stay we me to my last moments even if I forget the rest of my life. Victory has a taste it's green!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 09:13

Yesterday was a million years ago just hope we have enough common sense and leave the buried fossils lay where they be. Good morning all you crotchety buggers may your day bring you fortune and adventure and if all else fails wear a hat you damn rednecks its going to be a hot one. I want to thank you informative brain-e-acks (that pm me) for helping me help others out here in our world of veterans it is a good feeling to hear our brothers and sisters laugh once again when they visit local DVA branches and flood them with the information they received from other veterans. It is helping as many have begun to receive benefits, allowances and reassessments that could change their lives financially. So to Recon, Rex, K9, Teen, Sparrow, Rags SapperZodiac and everyone else thanks. Now drop the Dennis/MC bashing and focus on the smiles and thanks we get from helping others.
From Eddy, Terry, Paul, Smiley (as he wishes to be called) Lyle, Kurt Kevin x3 they all thank you, these are the people we do not see because they do not post but they support us and want us to keep on helping others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 19:13

Fair enough bigrex. Always a pleasure to read your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 06 May 2013, 19:10

It is true Trooper, he has been silent on here for a while, but apparently he still continues to troll the posts, and when he sees something that amuses him, he copies and pastes the CSAT post on his FB site and then he and his cronies, those few Vets that haven't unfriended him, or been unfriended by him, sit around making jokes at the expense of a fellow Veteran.
To me, this behavior is beyond ridiculous, and IMO, greatly diminishes all the good work that Dennis has done, and continues to do, for Veterans.

I hold no ill will for Dennis, and will be cordial if I run into him around Halifax, but that is it. But if someone screws up, I will say so, and Dennis has screwed up, and now has to accept the consequences of his actions. I won't lose sleep over what he has said, just as I'm sure Dennis won't lose sleep over what I have said.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 19:09

Thanks William.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 19:03

I will give you my word trooper, I will attempt to do just that as tough as it may be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 18:42

OK we all know what transpired between Dennis and other vets, this is not front page news, Denis has vented frustration here in the past, and has not been bothering us, and or bashing us sense, let's give him credit for that. What he does or says beyond CSAT is his own business. If he chooses to stay clear of CSAT, that is also his own business. We are not here to judge, and or remind people of what heated discussions took place with this fellow vet. Yes I say regardless of what you think of him , he is a fellow vet, sometimes people have to forgive and forget, no matter the circumstance. It truly breaks my heart when vets can't get along, we are all together, one big family. I have said this before, and I will say it again, forgiveness is truly the answer in making us a better person. We all stand together regardless of what we think of one another. We are at the end game now , I would again ask, please let's all get along, and more important let's, leave whats in the past, in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 18:34

DJ sorry to wait this long for a response and I am only asking that we do not insult each other, nothing more nothing less. I will not entertain he said she said as I previously stated this is therapy corner not insult corner. For the record I will never shake any mans hand that threatens me with physical violence and if you knew me you would probably like me DJ but I find no credence in those that hide behind a forum. I stand tall and will not back down from any man, I know my way around the block and like those cowards that hid behind ther rank this clown hides behind a FB account he controls, so what he des is his business but I will tell you or anyone if you want me come and get me and may you enjoy my company and pm me for an invite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 17:55

Thank you Bigrex. I do not know Mr.Manuge nor do I want to. I have read every post he has made on Facebook and all of the ones on here I could find. In every case where someone questioned or disagreed with him he went into personal attack mode. I would still shake his hand and thank him for what he did, but I would also shake the hand of every other member as well, WE did this. I don't know why the man behaves this way, and at this point I don't give a shit. He has become a tool for the lawyers, and because of that I look at him and the lawyers as simply means to an end, that were bought and paid for by every member of the class. It seemed to me that the moment we all signed the paperwork, we were cut off from having any inside knowledge or substantial input. We became the "dumb muscle" standing behind the suits that were using us to intimidate the GOC.

It is almost over and I for one cannot wait to the day where I will not have listen to Saint Dennis and his disciples, it has become quite nauseating watching him and the lawyers pat themselves on the back for THEIR victory and all the disciples hang on their every word and regurgitate it on command.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 06 May 2013, 17:39

DJ you sort of did insult him, by saying that he either needed a life or a dog and that he was laughable. Dennis has lost the respect of many on here and within the class, not for his actions with the lawsuit, but how he has dealt with criticism, and to those class members who sought clarification on different matters. He acted as if he was all so important, and that everyone else was beneath him, and that our concerns did not merit his or our lawyers attention. In fact has stated several times that PD is not our lawyers, only HIS. But in my opinion, if I and other class members are paying the lawyer far more money than Dennis, then he is OUR lawyer. He even went as far as calling one members home and berating him and cursing him out in a phone message, which that Veterans family had to listen to. Mind you this had all gone on long before you joined the website, so you may not have been aware of his actions.

So in the future, know that Dennis does not need your intervention, as he is a grown ass man, who obviously still reads the forums, and if he feels the need to defend himself, he is quite capable of doing so by himself. According to him, HE took on the GoC, and HE won, because HE was on the news, and it was HIS name on the lawsuit, so defending himself against a statement about him running his mouth off, should be a piece of cake. But honestly if it wasn't for the class, and the seriously disabled Veterans affected by the clawback, Dennis' individual case would have been laughed out of the Federal Court building, so he should be thanking the class for giving his case the weight it needed to win, instead of publicly insulting other class members or their CSAT posts on his FB site.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next