Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Anyone been told that their calculations have been completed ?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has Anyone been told that their calculations have been completed ? Empty Re: Has Anyone been told that their calculations have been completed ?

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 10:56

22 C,.. Winds SSwest. 3 it's,..beers in cooler, twisties in the Baggie, dogs ready, O2's GONE FISHIn Smile)

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone been told that their calculations have been completed ? Empty Re: Has Anyone been told that their calculations have been completed ?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 01 May 2013, 09:44

You lucky SOB's fishing already? I think the ice is still good here! I awoke this morning to freshly fallen snow! Yay! To all the poor buggers from Saskatchewan to Northwestern Ontario, chin up. The weather will eventually get warmer and we can fish too. Make sure you boys and girls in southern Ontario put on the sunblock. She's going to be a hot one. I hope Canada Post still has the ole snow tires on.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 09:14

You SOB O2 all i am getting here is a few well you know wink a few trout and yup ya gotta eat right god bless free Omega 3 cheers mate and the current is running full steam ahead be careful out there troops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 07:33

Yes from SISIP says after a review of your extensive file u have been femmes TPI. Letter from VA states pension has been grandfathered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 22:36

Is the TPI letter the one that say's "you have been deemed eligible for on going benefits and meet total disabled criteria?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 22:02

Thnx Rex, been taking legally since 94,.. Every year go thru tthe renewal, np's,good stress check tho, things have been going too too smoothly, first getting the grandfather letter from VA, the raise, TPI, confirmation letter,..Smile)come on UPS!!!!!!!!! On another note, crappie are in the bay, took a 4 lb smallmouth this evenin, walleye and Muskie should n upriver by the weekend,... Hey a guys gotta eat right!!!! Lmao,...just a little more patience folks

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 30 Apr 2013, 19:37

O2, I think your going to be toking up legally very soon because nothing has even been sent to the lawyers as of yet. Even if every file was already completed, the funds will only be sent withing the first week of every month, from SISIP, and the law firm has a 5 -10 day turnaround for resending the reduced retro.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 16:02

Man ohhhh man can't keep my eyes off the mail box

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 15:59

Too Funny Sparrow and proably true for a lot of us....hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 15:43

On the day I receive my Purolator envelop it will look something like this ~Has Anyone been told that their calculations have been completed ? Coolest-publishers-clearing-house-costume-21303478
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 15:33

Man I was waiting for this to come in but I have just recieved word I will be getting 15 % for hearing loss and tinnitus .. So that is a double of what I was going to get from sisup I can not believe it....I think I will buy a tail gate shitter!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 15:14

Ok we'll just got back from fishin, there is an UPS delivery notification on my door, shitty thing is can't lick up till after 6pm. Shittier thing is there r only 2 things I am expecting, my new medical marijuana licence fro Health Canada and a FAT check from MC!!!!' This is gonna b one long long nite!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 30 Apr 2013, 14:49

Yes, and the way they'll do that is, there will probably be a little note in with your cheque that says "congatulations, you have been selected this month by SISIP to receive your retroactive money." , so if anyone wants a heads up, read the note first before looking at your cheque.

I wonder if the access to information commissioner would find this interesting? Our information is soooo secret, even we're not allowed to know anything about it.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 30 Apr 2013, 14:34

I was told by SISIP that the Law Firm will contact me when my calculations are complete as they can not tell me.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 13:53

My point exactly. You would think if they have 6 months to complete at least 1 in 6 would be done. Or at least 1 in 10. perhaps SISIP is doing all of CSAT members last? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next