Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.  Empty Re: A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.

Post by Guest Sun 05 May 2013, 16:47

Yes Navrat, maybe they are giving you a heads up. Stay close by next Week, you don't want to miss that carrier.

Back to top Go down

A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.  Empty Re: A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 19:42

Nav, mebbe ur on 'the list'?

Let's wait and see if you get your cheque in the next week or so and see if there's a pattern, vis-à-vis, "We confirm your address." to be followed by a cheque.

I hope it works out for you and we can all make sense of these shenanigans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:43

Yes Navrat, I have received emails from her in the past. She is a Legal Assistant for MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:39

Maybe because I sent express post, registered?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:38

Yes I got it last month, I checked leavenovetbehind Facebook and some people on their mentioned they also got confirmation emails also? Also from Annette , the only person who sent to me before was Kristen , so I have not dealt with Annette nor know who she is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:34

Navrat, you are the first person I here get and email from MC, confirming they received your address card, I wonder if anybody else got the same. Navrat, did you get the court approved notice via email from MC, last Month ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:30

I didn't know you needed a confirmation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:29

Ya, it was , I have shaw web mail, my cable provider. I usually check it once a day , I checked it 20 minutes ago just before I got on CSAT . So I really don't understand it unless they are giving everybody a confirmation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:28

OK Thanks Navrat, I will try and make my way to Hamilton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:26

Navrat, was the email you got today, today's date ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:24

I am sure they do, but one thing that will get you and Propat excited is they have the boxed DVD set of swamp people, the whole 3 seasons on sale! It's a retro sale, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:22

Also, I never asked the law firm for one but today in my inbox I got a message from Annette, saying thank you for the address card and this is your confirmation for your address. Once again I never asked for a confirmation, were we supposed to? I got mine like 3 weeks ago and mailed it registered express back. Just found it odd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:21

That's cool Navrat, do they sell ukuleles there ? I'm looking for a mele style ukulele.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 18:17

Trooper, In the big cities we have big box shopping clubs, costco is such a place, you pay 60 dollars and get discount deals. My costco is probably half the size of your captial Fredericton . When you get your retro and next time you get time between hunting season come to the big city and check it out. Pick up Propat and make a vacation out of it, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 17:49

Navrat, what's a costco card ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next