Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Leave no vet behinds Facebook

+3
peep
Teentitan
K9
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

From Leave no vet behinds Facebook Empty Re: From Leave no vet behinds Facebook

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 21:35

I suggest wenall get together in Ottawa for the protest, on June5-7, a three day event, BYOB, the paras from N.S. r confirmed they is driving down, troop from Pet r confirmed, remember MC and Sisip r working on this in the fashion set out by JB" what is,...is,.. What is, I'm a 5%'r so the interest is adding up. The long weekend is approaching, grab some beers, grab something to smoke, grab your girl, your kid and give ALL the above a big hug!! Cheers mates, 1-1alpha,... O2,...nothing heard,.....standing by,..out

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 16 May 2013, 15:26

Meteck, one thing the ELB recipients do have going for them is Dennis Manuge is one of them. In spite of any harsh words passed between us, which I just chalk up to personality differences, he has been and continues to be a thorn in the side of this government and as long as he is fighting to get the ELB retroactively paid, he will continue to use his notoriety against them.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 15:10

So my question is wh only so many a month why not do them on a weekly base's and keep going it seems kind of foolish to wait a month

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Thu 16 May 2013, 14:56

right now this moniker of leave no vet behind is holow at best..we all sit here victims of theft just like you all.difference is theres not many of us and im startin to wonder weather we will see justice too.the amputee whos on the elb program deserves his money back too,,just sayin

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 07:15

Using a simple excel spread sheet its just data entry everyone's numbers don't change. Unless you went to work and had other income. This seems like math 101 to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 06:53

ya guys i cant really buy this ore understand this.i had to do some experiments useing the peramiters that one guy useing a computer for info only was doing all the calcs by hand and he was only doing members whos files are current in computer.i set the peramiters for 50% long term and 50% two year guys.then i made up imajinary claims two at a time one two year guy one long term guy.then i did the calcs and filled in their work sheets on both.i repeated this prosses four times and got an avrage of 15 mins a pair and i was taking my time.seeing as any double check would have to be done by a supervisor and given the fact that checking calcs is almoast always faster then doing calcs there is no need to add time for this.prossesing the checks will also be done by someone elce probobly accounts payable no need to add time for this as printing the checks are a lot faster than calculating the ammount and filling in the wooksheets.boys a guy taking his time doing these all by hand paper pencil and calculater with 5 hours a day at his work station can do 40 a day thats 200 a week and 800 a month.

is it just one guy doing these by hand????

if so the only thing that can explain the 214 is that he was not even allowed to use a calculator..

what the heck am i missing????

allways question athority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 02 May 2013, 22:16

Good evening fellow vets: just read the following post 214 claims done, first this is just my view on how I see it, I think there is alot more for one, just out of common sense and math, it maybe rumor or it might very well be fact. DO i like it absolutely not but i will not let it descourge me, We have been given a time frame for completion 6 months, is this hard for many to handel so close to the end of the mission 100% and rightfully so the last mile of this marathon is the toughest. I look at is way if in fact the 214 is true so be it wether I like it or not kinda out of my control, but I sure as hell well raise my glass to those if the 214 is true knowing that 214 vets may keep there house, feed there kids, pay off some bills ,send the kids to post secondary education and finally be able to feel a live once again, so I would gladly go to the back of the line just knowing 214 are better, as I can not give you one good reason why I should be first, we are equal regardless weather you are TPI full retro or 24 months. So until ups shows up or i get a email from our firm or solid info from teentitan, RR, recon, sparrow, navrat,ect i will not call any of the firms just to drive myself nuts,Instead I will forge ahead helping as many Vets as i possibly can, this is the only thing I can control, and would it not be the first time I have carried 2 rucksacks and up to the task, so all of you give your families a hug, call a vet, smokem if you got em, the end is there stay strong, shit 9er just said sum up so with that Brothers and Sister take care, Ruck031 over but never out.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 20:56

sisip slow as goc

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 02 May 2013, 19:57

October 2012 there were 900ish Veterans who were listed as zero sum clients.

December 2012 there were 200ish Veterans, who were also listed as zero sum clients.

Could those 214 be the same as the 200ish Veterans who had their names added to the zero sum list from December?

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 18:46

Well MC has been forthcoming in answering questions asked by teen, maybe teen can ask MC to confirm what has been stated on LNVB facebook ,with respect to the statement that manulife processed claims for 214 members in April 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 02 May 2013, 18:43

No. I was never this way, but sometimes no news is better than tidbits that cause speculation. I was good (and spoke highly for my first 400 posts) up until I had to fight for my LTD buy myself, and still have to pay them for ignoring my emails and calls. In the end I won, and so did they.

Everything they did for us up to the government caving in, is commendable and they have my whole heart-ed thanks. Just do not know what happened after that. Information just became nonconforming and correspondence became one-way.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 18:31

always something against the lawyers... eh peep?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 02 May 2013, 18:22

Anther piece of cryptic information from the Law Firm, that will cause speculation, rumours and stress.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 18:19

which sucks!
would have been nice if it would have been a rumour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 17:24

Leave No Vet Behind Face Book page is vetted by McIness Cooper ~ therefore the post in question was in fact submitted by someone within the Law firm. I checked on their LNVB Face Book page and in deed it was the LNVB firm's logo attached to the message. I recall briefly in the sisip proposal as well a fee submitted for disbursements costs to manage the Leave No Vet Behind Face Book page ~ therefore also confirming the message is vetted by MC.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next