Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do with your newfound wealth...

2 posters

Go down

What to do with your newfound wealth... Empty Re: What to do with your newfound wealth...

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 19:19

Yes W o a Veteran, I agree that should be put on twitter and or Facebook.

Back to top Go down

What to do with your newfound wealth... Empty Re: What to do with your newfound wealth...

Post by Wife of a Veteran Sat 11 May 2013, 14:24

The story of the tips being taken from staff at tim hortons should hit twitter and facebook

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 12:33

Yes bigrex, in hearing your story about Nygard, I will tell all the people that I know to boycott this place, good for your wife to tell them where to go. Sometimes we have to wonder where the heart is of some people, they care about one thing, and one thing only, money.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 11 May 2013, 08:40

Yes, I still go to Oromocto every once in a while, the mother in law still lives out next to Herbie Colburns junkyard. I didn't realize the rent for apartments was so high, but I guess they figure your options are limited, which they are. But the same is happening all over. When I released and was moving back here to Halifax, I had to buy a mobile home, because rent for a 3 bedroom apartment was approaching $1500 per month in some areas. Hell even my trailer, even though it was trash, was costing me around $800/month between the mortgage, lot fees, property tax (of which you pay twice), and the insurance was only $15 less a month than the insurance on my new home, which is 4 times the size.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 07:41

yes bigrex this kind of thing is happaning everywhere and someyimes to people with no support it really pisses me off.take the oromocto timmies for example.they take their employees tips witch is ilegal they take away their vacation but legaly of corse.if they are full time monday to friday then thats all they can apply to take off and then when the shedual gets posted just before they go on vacation they get put on the weekend before ore after ore sometimes both weekens.stuff like this really has to stop.you lived here bud so you know what the rent is like.$750.00 to rent a small apartment and these peeps are taking home $1000.00 to $1100.00 a month they really depend on their tips and should be allowed to keep all of them.but they throw out threts like if anyone complains about the tips no one will get any.this may be only small theft but it sickens me becouse of who is steeling and who he is steeing from.this fracker isnt doing this to buy a loaf of bread to feed his family if ya know what i mean.IF THIS IS THE COUNTRY WE FOUGHT FOR THE WAR AINT OVER!!!!!

allways question athority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 11 May 2013, 01:50

Dude, I wish I thought of that for my wife a few years ago. She was working at Nygard, and The manager and assistant manager were fired fro stealing clothes, so they had my wife doing their jobs for several months until they brought someone from outside the company in. Then once my wife had trained her, she was fired because her sales quotas as a sale rep had fallen too low while stuck doing all the administration and stock keeping. Because she wasn't given the title of manager, or the pay, even while doing the job, she didn't benefit from the managers exemptions from the sales quotas. They said the only way she could stay on was if she took a pay cut and went on probation again, so with my support, she told them to screw off, in not so polite of terms.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 06:15

pro patria i will put up solar and wind power and if i can get over some obsticals start a vets organization called vets for canadians.ya see i know a lot of minimum wage erners some who have allways supported our troops.some of these peeps are working in jobs that continuesly use unfair labor practices.yes if they dont mind getting fired they could launch a complaint with the lobor board but a lot really need their jobs.i also know some vets who have fought for canadians their whole lives and now have a lot of free time on their hands and connot find that one thing to do that gives them some satisfaction.maybe have some of the boys go to some of these places talk to the employes and if warented wright a report and bring it to the labor board so none of their jobs are at risk.

i think this would be a great fit and theiaputic as well.i also belive if this were to happen and grow to be noticable support for vet issues would grow in kind.

allways question athority

propat

Back to top Go down

What to do with your newfound wealth... Empty What to do with your newfound wealth...

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 23:27

After paying down debt and positioning for taxes, here's where my bingo money is headed...http://silvergoldbull.com/
I can't say enough good things about these guys, they're for real, and so is their product.
I'm not on here shilling for them, I'm just sayin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down