Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+++ NEW INTEL +++ straight from.....Peter Driscoll.....Ref: indexing ...Court Date ...Oct . 07 ,2013

Go down

+++ NEW INTEL +++ straight from.....Peter Driscoll.....Ref:  indexing ...Court Date ...Oct . 07 ,2013 Empty Re: +++ NEW INTEL +++ straight from.....Peter Driscoll.....Ref: indexing ...Court Date ...Oct . 07 ,2013

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:46

You are welcome Recon.

Back to top Go down

+++ NEW INTEL +++ straight from.....Peter Driscoll.....Ref:  indexing ...Court Date ...Oct . 07 ,2013 Empty Re: +++ NEW INTEL +++ straight from.....Peter Driscoll.....Ref: indexing ...Court Date ...Oct . 07 ,2013

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:43

Hey Trooper ,

Thank - you & sounds good to me , just tidying up the worksheet from 2002 t0 present day you mentioned . Oct.01 , 2012

Thank - you again

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of......7...........still not processed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:34

Recon, the way I understand it, is that the date you were reinstated, is the date your retro will be calculated to. I was reinstated Oct 2012, so I am expecting my retro to payed up to the 1st of Oct 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:16

OK..........so who can tell me when will we receive , if not where did the 4 months owed to reinstated zero - sums go .....?

JUNE , JULY , AUGUST , & SEPTEMBER ...........2012

Separate check , or .......added to the Retro Check ........?

Anyone........?

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of..........7...............still not processed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:05

Maybe someday down the road we may see and unknown deposit into our accounts. Just a wishful thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:14

Jesus Dave you and Peter have become joined at the hip good on ya brother way to lead that reticle pattern a few clicks in front of your intended target. Winds 5 knots at your 6 looks like a good day, fire away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:12

Well said Steve ,MasterBlaster RobbieRoyal ,

You're able to see the light through the cracks & break it down for the common good of all .

Thank - you my friend..........

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of ..............7...........still not processed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:00

Now before we get our teets in an uproar and try to conduct some sort of archaeological reconnaissance and churn the intel for some hidden gem lets allow the information to foster a calm pool above the dig sight. It appears that Peter is like Dave and he wants to leave no stone unturned. If the legal team feel it necessary to redress an indexing query then so be it. It does not mean that everyone will forego a headache it simply means that it, the inquiry may assist some in a financial way and it does not mean that Peter is going to become rich. It simply means they are conducting a query to see if the deduction policies are being applied correctly. It may or may not benefit anyone it is just conducting do diligence.

Back to top Go down

+++ NEW INTEL +++ straight from.....Peter Driscoll.....Ref:  indexing ...Court Date ...Oct . 07 ,2013 Empty +++ NEW INTEL +++ straight from.....Peter Driscoll.....Ref: indexing ...Court Date ...Oct . 07 ,2013

Post by Ex Member Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:00

Directly from Peter once again , take from this what is pertinent to you for what it means & nothing more

Like myself ,Peter Driscoll leaves " no stone unturned " that is worth resolving ..........these details have not been sorted out yet , that's what the " Court Date --- Oct .07 , 2013 "  is for .

Peter stated in an e-mail to me ...........No data yet on the possible impact " per member " , we believe they are " incorrectly " applying indexing to the net benefit......(  after offset of legal offsets such as cpp (d) & should be applying it to the Gross " before offsets "

Further , we do not want to get members hopes up as it may not be significant but it is still worth resolving .

Good on ya Peter , Thank -you ,

For Country
dave Fitzpatrick
family of ......7..............still not processed

Last edited by Recon031 on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:01; edited 1 time in total

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down