Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need help getting application restarted

Go down

Just need help getting application restarted Empty Re: Just need help getting application restarted

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 02:10

will send your Rep a email   thanks

Back to top Go down

Just need help getting application restarted Empty Re: Just need help getting application restarted

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 08:00

1. called sissip to discuss my case
2. They asked me for a med report
3. they asked me for taxes repost back to 2001. they will give you the address to ask for them.
4. they evaluated my case and gave me LTD
5. it took about 5 months.

My rep is manon_audette@manulife.com I would start whit her.  She is a great person and will be trughtfull. 

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 23:15

George did they say they had no Doctors report with your case also?

What did you have to do to get it all restarted again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 18:46

lemire28 I was in the exact same situation as you are. got all the paper work sissip asked me and I finally got my LTD back to 2001, non money yet but it will come.  Stay possitive and cooperate whit sissip it worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:21

Thanks for the phone number and email address, just send him my story ,now he has something to read on the Can

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:19

I laughing to hard, but I do hope your not in to much discomfort.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:14

I am stuck in a resting position with my prunes and gravol....whats a sista to do....Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:11

Wow your fast sister dam got to love it. rucksack031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:09

IM sure he does but I DONT HAVE it, but will try to get a-hold of dzanzio and see if he does, But untill call the firm anyway and hopefully you get through to some one, if not leave a message with all your particulars, then send a e-mail also today to the firm with the same info now you will have a copy from your e-mail that you sent. Does anyone out there have the # FOR lEMIRE to call?. RUCKSACK
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Just need help getting application restarted Empty Dan Wallace Contact

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:05

Tel: 902.444.8630
Fax: 902.425.6350
Hope this helps....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:00

Does Dan Wallace Have a phone number?

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:52

Hi Lemire just like Lory said send that e-mail asap also say in in it you want to appeal sisip decision, About a week ago I posted this about ago friend Dzanzio,HE FOUND HIMSELF IN THE SAME POSTION so he took all the advice from all, sent in the email to dan wallace sent med docs registered mail to both sisip and law firm. He recieved a call from the firm on a Saturday yes on Saturday so they are working on these issues. If you can get TTT to way in he has a mountain of advice to help you, he and others jumped on the wagon for my friend now the wheel are in motion. rucksack 031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:35

Hi Lemire, email Dan Wallace at MC  ...... Daniel.Wallace@mcinnescooper.com  and he will assist you in getting started. Let us know if there is anything we can help with in turn. Take care, Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Just need help getting application restarted Empty Just need help getting application restarted

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:26

Thanks for having a look

Released in 2002

Applied for sisip ltd

Sent in doctors report three times at a cost to me of $200 each time over three years

After the first letter and application, received a response from Sisip saying I was Zero summed as I made to much money

Question:  when I phoned a few months back [sisip] told me never received any thing from me or doctors and the 
Case was closed in June of 2004 [2 years from date]

That was 11 years ago    I was pissed and believe I tossed out all the sisip crap I had

Question: If I [sisip] was sued over all this crap and lost [would it not benefit me to get rid of personnel info from my system to save a shit load of money

Question: Need new application forms and help in getting it to the right personnel   asked sisip to send new ones and nothing has showed up?

Who do we trust?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down