Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Treasury!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Call Treasury! - Page 3 Empty Re: Call Treasury!

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:34

sisip class action FB
Trudi Kwakernaak Hey guys, has nothing to do with the amount of claims done per month - they can only process as many claims as the gov't gives them money for. Gov't gives them a certain percentage of total money per month (% of settlement X 6 months). Since some claims are a small amount and some are a large amount the number of cheques issued per month depends on how much each cheque totals. When the money issued for that month runs out then they have to wait till the next month to issue additional cheques

Trudi Kwakernaak This info came straight from Manulife. They have nothing to do with anything except telling the lawyers how much money each person is entitled to. The money is sent to the lawyers and they settle the claims as they deem fit. Manulife doesn't have a clue how the lawyers have determined whose claim gets settled in which month. I'm sure they have a means to the madness. And, I'm sure there will be some larger cheques and some smaller cheques this month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:29

hamdford, can you give me a reference, where sisip stated that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:16

correction to the above, email M. Clement

And BR it was said by sisip that the funds are transfered, with those funds they do a certain amount of claims to match those funds. So they are limited every month.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:10

Hamford, where is it said that the treasury board has put a limit on the money available per month? I think this is just someones attempt to shift blame away from the incompetence, or underhandedness, at SISIP.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Call Treasury! - Page 3 Empty Call Treasury!

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:23

Call or write Treasury and ask why they dont release more funds every month. I did.
Hon. Tony Clement
Telephone: 613-944-7740 or tony.clement@parl.gc.ca

Cause all this is not MC or SISIP fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3