Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delivery was picked up by my daughter !!!

4 posters

Go down

Delivery was picked up by my daughter !!! Empty Re: Delivery was picked up by my daughter !!!

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 18:17

Lmfao Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Delivery was picked up by my daughter !!! Empty Re: Delivery was picked up by my daughter !!!

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 14:13

Waiting for mine presently, going to have Navrat sign cheque for me and deposit...hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:42

Well normally I sign the back of the check and my Wife or daughter take it to the bank and deposit it in the bank machine or through the teller.

I've gone to the bank a few times, but seem to be found sitting in a chair starring off into space lost. The joys of a head wound.

If you can deposit a check in the bank machine signed, then I am wondering if they can save me the adventure, or its back to an embarrassing ordeal. Although I think they are getting used to me lol
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:38

I personally don't see why it would be expensive to ask Purolator to see a photo ID, with the same name as on the envelope. It would take 30 seconds, if that. Plus, if you miss the drop off and have to pick it up at the depot, you are required to show ID and their missed delivery notice before getting the package. For the amounts some are expecting, that little extra security step could lead to a lot of peace of mind.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:17

The law firm was going to set it up that only the client signs for the package from Purolator but it was going to cost a lot of money to do it and it would take too long to set it up.

So "anyone" can sign for the package at the address.

Only "you" the client can cash the cheque with the proper ID at the bank.

There is no need to get upset about it Hab no rules were broken.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:02

It needs to be signed in the back before beeing cashed or deposited

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:01

i would like to know if your daughter can deposit it for you if she is on your bank account
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:01

Hamdford my boy is it really that bad on the other side of the bed lol, go back to sleep for an hour and this time JAB outta bed you crazy bugger lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 09:56

I dont see where the probleme is? You got your check and you still unhappy? So what if your dauther signed for it?? Its not like the milkman signed for it!
Take your cheque, go to the bank and enjoy. I dont see the need to stir more crap.
Anybody in the house can sign for it but only you can cash it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hab2013 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 09:38

Yea I thought only the members could sign for it?? I have been waiting for 8 years for that and I know it's not a small amount !!very dissapointed and I will contact them when I get home!
Hab2013
Hab2013
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 09:28

It was said that anybody at the house can sign for the package but only the member can bring it to the bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 08:48

Oh goodness, get a tracking device on your daughter asap Hab2013...still waiting for mine in Kingston....thinking of everyone and hoping your wait is over very soon.....sparrow

ps. In the process of moving so will be visiting csat periodically....I love you 

Back to top Go down

Delivery was picked up by my daughter !!! Empty Delivery was picked up by my daughter !!!

Post by Hab2013 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 07:37

While I'm away in vacation I found out that my claim was processed, so I call my daughter to see if anything was in the mail box she said no but puralator drop an envelope for you and I sign for you.... So I thought only the member had to sign for the package!!
Hab2013
Hab2013
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down