Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for fun, any guess, on how many files should be done for the August giveaway!

+8
HAPPYCRAZY
Sapper Zodiak
rzm71
Teentitan
1993firebird
bigrex
liverlover
Rifleman
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just for fun, any guess, on how many files should be done for the August giveaway! Empty Re: Just for fun, any guess, on how many files should be done for the August giveaway!

Post by peep Mon 05 Aug 2013, 17:23

Shocked 
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Just for fun, any guess, on how many files should be done for the August giveaway! Empty Re: Just for fun, any guess, on how many files should be done for the August giveaway!

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 17:22

T minus 48 hours till app launch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:24

Yeah I Won A Cookie!!!! LOL The figure came from MC Peep
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:53

Were did you get your figure from? MC or SISIP?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:53

teen titan was the closest ....1812

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:52

teen titan was the closest ....1812

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:06

Peeps...you are a winner. You get the blue ribbon here. Is that telescope of yours on the ISS working?
Sapper
p.s. Zoom in and see if I am on the list ok?

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 02 Aug 2013, 09:29

I Mmmmm.I guess 2003 files.

Was I to late Smile

Last edited by peep on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:01; edited 1 time in total
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 21:27

Too funny, did you video tape me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 20:50

Navrat wrote:I seen a Purolator truck driving around the corner, as I was on a walk, I without thought, started running and all of a sudden the theme song from Chariots of fire started playing in my head! As the Purolator truck sped by my house, I fell onto my knees, utter defeat!

Just for fun, any guess, on how many files should be done for the August giveaway! Olympic-moments-mr-bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 16:36

O2, the legion sounds good right about now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 15:34

Lol knuckles r wore down chasin the Purolator van'dog' tired, off to the legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 13:34

I seen a Purolator truck driving around the corner, as I was on a walk, I without thought, started running and all of a sudden the theme song from Chariots of fire started playing in my head! As the Purolator truck sped by my house, I fell onto my knees, utter defeat!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 30 Jul 2013, 21:36

I wounder if SISIP has Peters resort address. Hope that is not the delay.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 30 Jul 2013, 21:22

We already reached the 5% mark in May, now it's only 0.42% for every extra month (5%/12=0.416666%). That means that whoever gets paid last in Oct, will make 7.5% post judgement interest on their base amount. So it's not like we are each raking in the money for every month we continue to wait, plus whatever is made in interest is also subject to the 30% withholding tax and legal costs, which can up to 9.2% of the total payout.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next