Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper

+2
bigrex
Rifleman
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper  Empty Re: Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper

Post by bigrex Thu 01 Aug 2013, 21:22

no problem, and by the looks of it, a couple other members have stepped up and said they agreed with what I have said, because they themselves could not.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper  Empty Re: Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 20:15

Thank you mikswife

Good to know bigrex. This person on FB is not comfy unless he has the last word. Very positive with himself but so negative towards others.
I'm glad he's being set straight. We all have the right to think OUR way and he shouldn't interfere.
Thanks for being there.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 01 Aug 2013, 19:32

You think this is bad , the adjudication process is on hold until all parties work out how to proceed. So someone like me who should be receiving monthly benefits has to wait until things are decided instead of being able to appeal through SISIP.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 01 Aug 2013, 18:50

Yes, I'm in a bit of a back and forth with someone right now on FB, just because I am not as "positive" or "patient" as he is, so he can wait for a post from the lawyers next week instead of passing on what we all know here. If someone else asks, I'll simply direct them here. in a PM.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 18:48

Your words brought tears to my eyes...thank you for your kind words! I am so sorry to hear that news! Awful! I sure hope they do right by you. I have said many prayers for you and will continue to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 18:35

Thank you Navrat.
I don't know where to turn too anymore.
I will wait and see if I am processed and then I'll look into it.
I've just had a bad week and to top it off, today would have been my Dad's 82 nd. birthday. We did celebrate Mom's 80 th. birthday 2 weeks ago though.

I wish everybody good luck on this draw and you too Navrat.

Thanks again

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 18:20

WOV , that is horrible , you might want to see if our supreme leader, Teen , might get you some answers! Sparrow is also always a good bet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 18:18

Hang in there mikswife. Nobody will hurt you on this site. I think I know who you are talking about on the other site among a few.
Same here, I wasn't rude or anything. I've been hurt also and so frustrating......you just want to sit and cry but like you say.....it is what it is. Then today I find out that SISIP may not even release the Surviving Spouses claims before the end although MC told me it wasn't true, 2 months ago.
Stay strong Mikswife

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 17:11

It made me so sad, I thought people there understood. And I wasnt insulting the person, I said something about the lawyers and sisip. My frustration at lack of communication...that was it. It wasnt rude..so I was hurt. But.it is what is. We all handle things different, especially financial stress. Thanks Wov! Hope your day is going well so far!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 16:46

Mikswife.....I am with you on this. I, too have been chewed out on LNVB for replying to some post. Every time some of us replies to any post......a few of the others, thinking they know more and attacks us for no reason. They question why we say this or that. Even there words are not well put together so go figure.
I refuse to write any valuable information on that site anymore.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 16:32

oh wow..this is soooooo disheartening and frustrating. I have to say I am so grateful to this site though! I have expressed myself on the lnvb facebook site, and was chewed out for it. So at least here, I know Im not the only one who feels it. Love the fact that we can use our voice here I have watched you all laugh together, grieve together, vent to each other, and in the long run, listen to each other. So as much as we are about to lose, I thank you all for being here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 15:43

I think that perhaps I'll alert my local newspaper to this fiasco...if we can't get straight answers, I'm pretty sure they will...and I'm certain the public would be interested in knowing about the constant delays.

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Thu 01 Aug 2013, 15:35

The Bird flies to our rescue again. Thanks Sparrow! I personally am fed up with this stupid system they have going. It's draining and stressful. Yes it's coming, but why the silence from both parties. This really confuses me. There's no logical explanation for the gag order. How hard is it to say.... Yes we got the files today or no we didn't. We are working around the clock to get the cheques out. Pls be patient. Come on is it really that hard????

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 15:27

What is this "Annette's" e-mail address? Why don't we flood her inbox demanding some answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 15:25

The longer MC waits and delays, the more money they make off of ours...they'd better make good with this extra interest they're sucking us dry for.

I bet if you call SISIP right now, they'll state that they've already sent the files and money to MC...remember, they have eyes watching them, and they're required to have the files into MC by month's end...but no one is watching MC...they're supposedly looking out for our best interests...more like they're looking to find out how to make more interest. Bastards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum