Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper

+2
bigrex
Rifleman
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper  - Page 2 Empty Re: Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper

Post by Rifleman Thu 01 Aug 2013, 14:37

Agreed nav I have no problem With my IBS now

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper  - Page 2 Empty Re: Update Today From Annette at McInnes Cooper

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 14:20

I don't know why I am getting upset, oh, I guess if your fucked long enough , it starts to hurt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:45

LMAO, Peeps , International Space Station(Purolator section) lol

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:33

It takes around 1/2 an hour to enter names in the data base. And we have to wait a week now. Two days longer than MC has to do the files and mail them out.

And he takes this week for a vacation!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:32

Well I know one thing.......I have need for a lawyer (as soon as my money comes in) and I'm sure as hell, I won't be hiring MC. The disrespect they've shown this last few months is ridiculous!!! Like you said Nav....there's no reason they couldn't update their fb page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:21

I can't believe that MC doesn't have the common sense and honor to at the very least put a one sentence update on their website to tell us, their employers, WTF the number of files completed. Remember back when they needed us, what now! This whole thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth for all parties involued and I can't believe MC can sleep at night knowing this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:15

Aug 7 for a app update is a quarter of aug already gone! This thing is a cruel joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:14

Sisip was trying to squeeze every minute out of July , I called a week ago, sisip, and they told me the files were going o re on the 30 of July! You can't believe or trust sisip , they lie just to get you off the phone, sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:12

thanks for the info sparrow.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:09

Thank God for Sparrow!, now WTF is up with this? No excuses , for 34 million dollars they need to update that app on Friday !

Back to top Go down

Post by loggie Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:35

Thank you Miss Sparrow, unfortunately it is worse than I imagined when I asked in my thread about MC slowing down when Manulife hired more. I saw where you said the "bosses" were on leave which is no biggie as long as there is a 2i/c in charge, but to learn that MC has not even received the files for July yet AND they won't update the APP until next Wed, just reaffirms what I have been saying about a lack of urgency on their part.
Sucks, but it is what it is and we have to chill for another weekend....or month...or......

loggie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:10

Unfortunately bigrex I basically quoted in my post what she sent to me via email however, I will ask for another follow up with her on that specific question and if she can advise I will post soonest. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:02

Sparrow, did she say that she would tell you the amount of files when they arrive, or do we still have to wain until next week. TY by the way.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:00

Thanks for the info Sparrow

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:56

Well done birdy. It's unfortunate though that they don't have a sense of urgency to get this done anymore...I would guess that SISIP has dipped into this month's tally to squeeze a few more in. Time to get super-medicated for the numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next