Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got off the phone with MC

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Got off the phone with MC  - Page 2 Empty Re: Got off the phone with MC

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:11

I'm demanding my fees back from those assholes...I won't pay someone to treat me like shit, the GoC does it well enough all on their own for entitlements.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:10

It just doesn't make sense. Last month they managed to update the app within 24 hours, but this month it takes 5 full days. I realize the number of files more than doubled but then it could have been updated in just over 2 days, not 5 times the number of days.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:08

Since when does 5 fucking business days end up to be the 9th this month? Goddamned assholes at MC! We should dispute their friggin legal fees to the judge, and ask him, "is all this shit they're putting us through worth $32 million to them...really?" They only really give a shit about what Manuge thinks anyway...for the rest of us it's pay-up and shut up. I've flippin had it with those lying, thieving retards...time to contact the DoJ and see if they will make MC live up to their lying words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:08

So they got the files late if it means more claims were done this month than OK if Less than put them in irons, I like to think I am a man who can be calm (now) so I will wait and even if I am on the "see you in Sept list" I will wait again of course I will not be Happy but as far as any one who is involved in this case from just above me up to the top they dont care. My opptions are very limited as to who I can take it out on because no one will even answer a phone and when they do they pass the buck or tell you a bunch of BS that says nothing after all it is information on me about me that I am not allowed to have. so I wait and wait until when ever....

Power corrupt's and absolute power corrupt"s absolutely

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:02

Navrat I just sent a reply to Kristine about their stupid app not working since yesterday up until Now!

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:00

It's all Crap! I'm literally sick to my stomach. And guest27 it's not just about the money it's about HOW WE ARE BEING TREATED! A yes or no would alleviate tons of stress, just look on CSAT when everyone gets their answer it becomes quiet and we resume our lives again.

kozi4
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:58

5 percent interest for a couple of months waiting is peanuts when considering you lose 30 percent income tax on it and 10 percent legal fees and with inflation at 2.2 percent annually, you ain't gaining jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:57

My app work fine I don't check it why bother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:55

Apps not working I can't get a response!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:55

App this working not working when your check comes it comes

who cares 5% interest still the best deal in town

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:52

Actually, the files were at MC on Thursday. That is when Annette sent Recon the email about 2003 files being received, but it doesn't affect when the cheques get sent out. But the app is a different story. We were told that it would be updated around today, and MC has to know that by delaying updating the app even by 2 days, is causing untold stress among the class. Unfortunately, they have us over a barrel with our pants at our ankles. If SISIP was sending us the money directly, and MC was merely mailing us out a bill, which we were responsible to pay, their actions would reflect their need to appease us as the client. But right now, they can ignore us, treat us like garbage, even call us down to the lowest, and STILL get their 32 million.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:46

Just got this email.

The app is working. Please wait for five business days into each new month before checking the app (for this month that would be Friday, Aug. 9th). If you do not receive a response from the app it means the app is overloaded. If this happens again please wait for a few hours before trying again.

Best regards,
Kristine Hunter

So there we go.....so much for the App being updated today. Sad

kozi4
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:46

zero, I just went back and read that too.

"...on or about the 7th..." in most laymen's terms means the 6th, the 7th, or the 8th.

NOT whenever they feel like getting around to it.

What a bunch of lying sacks of shit.

Boy-siree, they should be very grateful they don't live in my neck of the woods.

There was a time that a man's word was his bond, but that obviously does NOT hold true for lawyers and politicians.

I am EXTREMELY upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:42

Birdy was told via e-mail the APP was to be updated by the 7th. More MC lies...PRICKS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 13:41

No, they got the files on Wednesday or Thursday...if Thursday the 1st, that's 2 business days from last week, so by their own BS, the cheques should be sent no later than Thursday. Damned douchebags, sucking every last penny from us via the interest in the accounts. SISIP came through for us this month, and MC gave us the dry bone, BIGTIME.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next