Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A phone call from SISIP

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A phone call from SISIP Empty Re: A phone call from SISIP

Post by Guest Tue 03 Sep 2013, 21:30

Careful PGV. I had to get CRA to send my assessment separate from my spouse as it was a joint filing and Sisip has no right to the info. My spouse cited privacy issues along with legal action. Just a heads up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 19:52

I got A Call Thursday requesting more year's than you did Questioned why response was need to complete calm and I sent in every monthly report pay stubs. Sucks but hope for next month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 10:21

hey guys I know its not the place but im a big fan of brian Mulroney.the tories and liberals both hate him and im sure the ndp do as well. so after turning his back on him im sure harper will not be welcomed anywhere neer mulroneys place any more than he would be welcomed neer mine. if all of these politicians hate him so much I say on that alone he cant be all that bad. yup im a redneck but my vote will not go to the party that drafted the NVC nor to the party that implemented it and is currently defending it in the court of law. free trade and the GST saved this country from financial ruin at the time and without them during the past economic collapse  this country would have folded like a house of cards. ya see it wasn't harpers policies that that helped us through the economic downturn but mulroeys vast economic banking and structural changes that did this. if you choose to believe he is a thief well I understand that as that is what politicians want you to think and they did a very good job of that so it is a lot of peoples impression. ya see people don't have to do anything wrong to be considered guilty of doing something wrong they just need to be investigated for it ore charged with it. this guy is the moast investigated and charged PM in the history of this country by a long shot so I see why people will think ill of him. add to that he is a politician and well now I can see better why people will think that. as for me I just put on my boots and muddle through the BS to look for the facts.

he was brought to task three times in a court of law in front of leftist judges no less and launched his own lawsuit over false accusations. four times in front of a judge and each case taking years and won ALL FOUR CASES!!!! will the powers that be in the political world ever try to have him charged with something again?? not at all no need they already did there job even though they lost there cases everyone thinks he is a thief regardless of the facts.will they ever accuse him again??? of course they will when he is DEAD and will be unable to defend himself with FACTS.

its funny how politicians and political parties can throw out can throw out BS statements and accusations even ones proven false in a court of law and even ones they got sued over and had to pay millons fore making and still get people to belive but it actually works.

DRINK THIS COOLAID and you will all go to heaven with me lmao.

blows my mind what people will swallow.

im wondering how many people HERE know what its like to take on the big GOC machine in the court of law for years and actually WIN. HOW MANY DID THIS FOUR TIMES???????

WE won once and they have already tried to spin it in there favor.if we win the second they will spin that as well.

I for one am not going to drink that frackin COOLAID and belive they did us any great favor I will just simply believe THE FACTS!!! we won because we were right and what they were doing was wrong.

but we all have a choice we can believe what we are told  ore the FACTS!!!!

your choice.

ALLWAYS QUESTION ATHORITY

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Sat 31 Aug 2013, 22:58

NAVRAT = MINE is bigger than yours. lol!
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 22:08

I wouldn't mind sitting back with Justin and sharing a few spliffs to talk about what his old man used to think was important...people. Imagine how many votes we could get for him, just with veterans, their families, current service members, potheads, dealers. lol Seriously, at least he's honest enough to tell the truth, unlike harper, who's so full of shit his eyes are probably brown! Harper couldn't handle being on weed, could you imagine if he had the munchies?!?! The Big Mac would become endangered! I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be in Ottawa on Remembrance Day speaking my mind...and if one person says, "have some respect for the fallen vets", I'll tell them, perhaps you should reiterate that to the harper clan before you throw it in my face. We need a national forum, and what better a time than the day to honor OUR own...and if they could rise up, they would join us in our cause as well. Sparrow, you said it previously how veterans have always had a historical uphill battle for entitlement and rights...it's time we put our best feet forward so future generations never have to go through this. It was wrong then and it's certainly wrong now...and I've pretty much had my limit of being talked down to. I refuse to let anyone at VAC demean me, nor SISIP...so it's time to get our power back in Ottawa by electing a government that doesn't "sympathize" with us, but honors us and the commitment we've made to our country and all Canadians. This whole Manulife fiasco is the first step, and others will be easier once we've made our voices heard...it's not just about money, it's about decency, honor and rights. I find myself watching the movie, "Born on the Fourth of July" quite a bit...relating to the experiences of Ron Kovic, and his fellow veterans fighting to be heard about their anti-war views, their rights, and respectful treatment for all veterans, not just the ones we've lost, but the ones who still have to live...and it's pretty hard to get to the living part when one's own government consistently holds them down. I constantly hear that echo of what our first veteran's ombudsman said about in a news conference after he met with an "unnamed" senior person in the treasury..."that it's in Canada's best interest that veterans do not survive their injuries". I was disgusted then and still am...and obviously, that ombudsman who wasn't afraid to stand up for us was quickly removed from his position. We need a veteran at the helm of VAC, DND and the Ombudsman's office...someone who can relate to us, not what they talk about at their fancy dinner parties with their noses stuffed in the air...we need a human being who's been there. Ever notice how the people at VAC used to know your name when you went into their office? Now it's like a sterilized ticket counter with all young, yuppie dickheads who seem to thrive on the power they have over you..."hey dickheads, VAC was created for us, not so you a-holes can have a job"...we need someone to get our respect back, because I for one am sick of the whole systematic, sausage-factory BS. Hey GOC, get the lazy welfare a-holes out of the system before you rip our military apart, or keep our veteran's living below the poverty level...wake the phuck up! You know, I may get a big, fat wad of dough next week, but it's still not going to stop me from being a major douchebag in the faces of the GoC idiots...perhaps I won't be a major douchebag here to you guys and gals anymore, lol, but with them I'm only getting warmed up. To keep myself falling into an emotional distress thinking about all the wrongs that have gone on...I get myself into another emotional frenzy of anger and I can get a hell of a lot more done like that...not only am I an a-hole, but there's some method to my madness...keep that in mind when you remember things I've written in the past, and perhaps it'll make a bit more sense to everyone. Anger rallies the troops, yet distress can only divide us...so with that said my fellow vets, whether you believe it from me or not, I have the utmost respect for every single one of you...maybe not nav, lol, just kidding bud...really though, I do, and sometimes when I see that things are becoming sluggish and stress is getting the better of you all...I'll say something to piss everyone off and get you all rallied toward a single cause again, to beat my ass to a pulp...and it works, doesn't it. Although, I know none of you in the real-world, I've been honored to at least been acquainted with you all for this brief period of time...whether you all hate me or not, it's at least a start...and I would gladly give my life to preserve that of any one of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 21:13

Well said gentlemen. No kidding when I say this ~ there are many on Csat that would be wonderful political leaders for Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 31 Aug 2013, 20:54

The other day a reporter asked Harper if he ever smoked pot. His reply was, "Do I look like I ever smoked pot?". My answer to that is no, he looks like he was too busy shoving that partisan stick so far up his ass to ever worry about smoking pot!
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 20:30

That is so true , Zero sum, and if it takes giving Trudeau a dime bag here and there, I say lets go for it, what else can we lose. The Harper regime who sounds off about how much they love us are already thinking of cutting an infantry regiment to meet its deficit target. No one be fooled , the Conversatives only care about money and tax breaks for the rich! Just like our retro , they give with one had but automatically take 30 percent back with the other and God knows how much at tax time. Think about this,,,,, would it be easyer to convince Trudeau about veterans issues, after he's had a few tokes, Or would it be easyer to continue to try and plead with Big Oil , Big Tobacco , Big Banking Neo Conservative/Reform Harper?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 20:16

Ever notice how every so often, the hillbillies come down and vote conservative...and we end up stuck with them for what feels like eons...and they always find a way to shaft the military and veterans...remember that dickhead mulrooney? He lives in FLA now you know, living off of the interest of all his kickbacks he got while in office...I suppose old harper will be joining him soon. The liberals will get back in, pot will become part of our nutrition guide and no one will give a damn about anything. Smile I think that prior to Remembrance Day, we should get a huge amount of veterans together to meet with the liberals to get their take and position on this...get some assurances...that is if Justin doesn't have the giggles about something else. I'd go out and campaign for sure...pay the neighbourhood kids to tow me around in a wagon if I had to, but I'd be out there for the weed vote...I mean liberal vote. Wink The only way we're going to get any resolution to anything relating to what we're owed, is to fight for it...and I'm game to spill my blood for that cause. Luckily enough, our great douchebag leaders in Ottawa decided to sit out the growing fire in Syria...we know what they think of disabled vets now, could you imagine them trying to send more of our troops over there? It would be interesting to find out the real facts as to why he's opting out...perhaps he doesn't want more veterans on the government teat than are already there. The problem isn't with veterans, it's with all of the other social programs that lazy a-holes make a living out of...and just like while we served, when the government needed money, the military was always cut to the bone...I suppose now they feel that since we were shit on before, they can continue doing it...uh uh, harper, I'm a flippin' civvy now, and you can kiss my atrophying ass you fat douche! lol We need a real government in office, we can't deal with simple-minded conservatives who are openly disrespectful to us anyway. What we need is a deal with the liberals that will remove the age of "65" from out entitlements, give us our rights back and make Remembrance Day a NATIONAL HOLIDAY. We need our Pension Act protected, we need our vested rights...but first we need a real government.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 19:27

Nav, Duck Dynasty on your 70" tv ~ you must be in your glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 19:22

Yes, I did, they had a thousand raffle tickets and I bought them all, no way to lose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 19:10

Nav don't tell me you won the raffle at the Hamilton Legion again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 19:07

Too  funny , Sparrow, Donnie Brasco, that's one of my favorite movies, and I will be watching it on my new Cadillac 70 inch tv , thank you very much Peter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 18:16

Navrat wrote:I think i will just call Harper and say , take your taxes and forget about it!!!
Harper will say sure thing Donnie Brasco.....I mean Navster!
Forget About It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 18:07

Trudeau after a couple of puffs might just forget about it!!! I am voting for him!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next