Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RENAME LNVB Please

2 posters

Go down

RENAME LNVB Please Empty Re: RENAME LNVB Please

Post by Teentitan Tue 13 Aug 2013, 16:28

Ahhh the staff of VVi (all 3 of us) are going to stick with CSAT. If we provide a virtual community that assists veterans then they will not get left behind.

Without assistance a vet will always get left behind.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 14:07

Hey Rucksack give Dave a big Royal hello from up here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 14:06

I concur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 13:00

I have always praised the wealth of information that is provided here on CSAT.

We have members coming here from LNVB / LNVBFB to get their info in regards to the sisip issue.

I think today indirectly the info that is passed on other sites, are almost instantly posted here.

People on CSAT help each other out, without any hesitation, and never leave a Vet behind.

So in my view the title { Leave No Vet Behind } belongs here.

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 12:46

SO true lol how about LNAPPF= LEAVE NO APP Found just for fun and giggles. Hey Steve @ dave thanks recieved the e-mail and thanks brothers trust is earned not given. Fair winds
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 12:37

Lol....funny thing is it seems we were getting monthly emails from MC when they were going through the last part of the lawsuit trial but as soon as payout time came. They are not keeping us informed of anything.....we have to depend on this site for info.

Back to top Go down

RENAME LNVB Please Empty RENAME LNVB Please

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 12:12

Ok laugh it you must but I am getting just a little annoyed when I read this site dedicated to our veterans who are class members of MANUGE Vs THE QUEEN for very simple yet disturbing reasons. 
Firstly the site is not even relevant to the current SISIP mishap in that it appears to answer no questions offer no solutions or for that matter anything period. 
Secondly if I want answers I come here to VV1 or CSAT Canadian Support Assistance Team SISIP FORUMS and ask a question, without being mauled by some arrogant SOB. I get results from hard working researchers like Rex, Recon, Dean Teen (this is after all his baby) Sparrow. A whack load of  trusted veterans offer other types of  support such as me, abetterway (bettergethischequetoday) Rucksack031 and anyone else that felt oppressed by their peers. I have met so many veterans that have been left behind to fend for themselves guys like Sapper who by the way has a real hero in his family besides himself and WOV. Warriors all yet working together in support of each other. Does this not represent The Veteran Way? I hope they change the name on that site to a more feel good name that actually represents the CSM in charge of the Casualty Collection Point that lost his radio or his facking mind and forgot to call up the stretcher bearers, how about "Do You Want To Go Back and Get Them". 
If that was so then I could tell the lame ass who started that tie to get stuffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down