Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This posted on LNVB by LNVB

3 posters

Go down

This posted on LNVB by LNVB Empty Re: This posted on LNVB by LNVB

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 16:11

Apps working my dam claim is now processed for Aug no more 5% interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 08 Aug 2013, 16:04

I am in the group that spans 24 years. Released in 1989. I think they should have more people working the larger, more complicated files. Checking back in September. Take care all.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 13:32

lmao thanks guys, Im doing fine and can wait this out, but for others like youselfs and so many more need it more than I at this time, like my good friend in Hamilton, my friends with large family, WOV ect now that would make my day seeing all those posts saying there done. WOV it does not matter if you own a house or live in appt, its we you can sit down at then end of each day and saY I'M Home. OH ya Zero SUM EI EI O I am still laughing thank.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 13:29

Here is another post that was just on LNVB

http://www.realnovascotia.ca/mcinniscooper/

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 13:11

Hopefully you get APProved this month rucksack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 13:10

Thank you rucksack

I'm so nervous inside and scared too.

If i'm processed and there's anough......... I will do the reverse of what you are saying......lol. I will leave this apartment and try and buy me and my daughter our FIRST house. Never owned a house before.
Have to pay some debts first.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 12:55

You got it sister ,stay strong we should know something today, and I hope you are on there, so you can come back on and say APP-ARENTLY IM processed and I can keep my house so I dont need to find an APP-artment just a little humour.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 12:45

It was re-posted to LNVB about an hour ago.

Now, thinking back............I do remember Teen posting this.

Thank you

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 12:40

WOV first I hope all is well with you, but Teentitan posted the exact same memo on the 19 july 2013 on our site, so we are a few weeks ahead of them once again when it comes to passage of intel.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 08 Aug 2013, 12:34

It would be nice to know how many class members fall into each group. I know that there have been over 12000 medical releases since 2001, (but obviously not all are members of the class, mainly due to the NVC) and range between 614 in 2001 and 1338 in 2006.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

This posted on LNVB by LNVB Empty This posted on LNVB by LNVB

Post by Ex Member Thu 08 Aug 2013, 12:17

Leave No Vet Behind

42 minutes ago near Halifax, Nova Scotia.

We have been asked by Manulife to share the following information from Manulife with class members:

Q: In what order are the claims being processed?

A: The judgment does not set out any procedure in terms of the order in which payments will be made. Manulife and SISIP established a process which provides for refunds to be broken into six groups based on release dates, with different processors assigned to each group to assure concurrent processing. These groupings are: 1976 to 2000, 2001 to 2003, 2004 to 2005, 2006 to 2007, 2008 to 2010, and 2011 to 2012. Within each of the groupings, the processor will manually and randomly select a list of recipients to process. All recipients are processed in the order selected. Older claims will typically be the larger payouts and will take longer to process. Recognition of longer processing time for these older refunds has resulted in additional resources being added to strengthen Manulife's ability to complete the processing of all claims, regardless of complexity, within the court-ordered timeframe.

Q: Quel est l’ordre de traitement des demandes d’indemnité?

R: Le jugement ne prévoit aucune procédure qui stipule l’ordre dans lequel les paiements seront versés. Les responsables de Manuvie et des Services financiers du RARM ont établi un processus qui permet de répartir les remboursements en six groupes en fonction des dates de libération et qui prévoit d’attribuer des agents au traitement des demandes différents à chaque groupe en vue d’assurer un traitement concurrent. Voici les groupes en question: de 1976 à 2000, de 2001 à 2003, de 2004 à 2005, de 2006 à 2007, de 2008 à 2010, et de 2011 à 2012. Dans chaque groupe, l’agent choisira manuellement et au hasard une liste de prestataires à traiter. Tous les prestataires sont traités dans l’ordre choisi. Le remboursement des demandes des prestataires dont la date de libération est plus éloignée sera généralement plus élevé et plus long à traiter. Étant donné que ces remboursements nécessiteront un délai de traitement plus long, des ressources ont été ajoutées en vue de renforcer la capacité de Manuvie de traiter l’ensemble des demandes, quelle que soit leur complexité, dans le délai imposé par la Cour.

Widow of Veteran

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down