Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OROMOCTO ARE TIMMS TO HELP VETS HOSPITAL

Go down

OROMOCTO ARE TIMMS TO HELP VETS HOSPITAL Empty Re: OROMOCTO ARE TIMMS TO HELP VETS HOSPITAL

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 06:39

thanks rex it seems civies are really responding well to this as well it should be a good week for those vets.

propat

Back to top Go down

OROMOCTO ARE TIMMS TO HELP VETS HOSPITAL Empty Re: OROMOCTO ARE TIMMS TO HELP VETS HOSPITAL

Post by bigrex Tue 24 Sep 2013, 01:57

I'll have to let my mother-in-law know about this. She still lives in Geary and has a quite a sweet-tooth. And seeing as my Father-in-Law was a Korean Vet, she has a bit of a soft spot for Veterans as well.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

OROMOCTO ARE TIMMS TO HELP VETS HOSPITAL Empty OROMOCTO ARE TIMMS TO HELP VETS HOSPITAL

Post by Guest Mon 23 Sep 2013, 15:21

once a year tim hortons sells smile cookies for charity for one week and give all the monies from their sales to a charity of their choice. this year the oromocto area tim hortons chose the vet hospital. I just got 20 if you think this is a good way to give back and you like cookies you may want to pick one up. I was just told that the sales are very good.it seems from the military as ive been told "the bar and crown thingy guys arnt really buying any but the one and two hook thingy guys are buying tones of them" great goin troops.

just thought id mention it

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down